I Am NOT Giving Up

*DESTINY'S POV*

Hazel: are you done taking pictures? I want to show you the back yard.

Destiny: it can't be more beautiful then in here .

Hazel: follow me .

She took me outside and I gasped. The backyard looked like a garden straight out of a Disney movie. There were all types of beautiful vibrant flowers. The prettiest were the iridescent royal purple irises planted all around the pool.

Destiny: H-Hazel .. this is amazing.

I felt like I was in a movie her grandma had one of those old wooden swings with vines and flowers wildly growing up the ropes. She even had a hot tub set up with rocks all around it to make it look like a hot spring.

Hazel grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

Hazel: not as amazing as you.

I couldn't help but blush. She makes me feel so special.

Destiny: wait how are we going to swim? I don't have a bathing suit.

Hazel: lets swim naked

My eyes got big. I've never done anything like that. I'm surprised I even showed her my naked body already.

What would Ember do?

What would Ember do ?

I turned with my back facing her and untied my wrap shirt that tied in the front.I let it slip off my shoulders and showed my bare back then looked back at Hazel with a flirty smile.

When I was sure I had Hazel's full attention I turned towards her exposing my full chest and letting my grapefruit sized boobs drop to their natural perky placement on my chest. Her eyes followed as they bounced softly into place.

She licked her lips as I unzipped my skirt that had a long zipper down the front. I let it fall off of  my bared bottom half. Her mouth hung open at the sight of my bare, bald pussy.

Hazel: Fuck. When were you going to tell me you aren't wearing panties .

Destiny: did you want me to wear panties

Hazel: Hell no. Never.

Destiny: you aren't going to make me stand here naked and alone are you?

Hazel: *basically drooling over my body* oh y-yeah right.

I did a good job at turning her on but I turned myself on too. My pussy and nipples were begging to get touched even the slight breeze made me whimper in pleasure.

Hazel teased me showing her 4 pack abs and flashing me a sexy smile.

Destiny: stop teasing! *giggles*

She pulled her shirt over her head and threw it to off to the side. Her sports bra followed and her boobs bounced into place she had tear drop shaped B cups and big  brown nipples.

Hazel: you want to see more?

Destiny: yes, you are so fucking sexy !

My eyes widened and I quickly covered my mouth. I didn't even mean to say that I just wanted her so bad.

Hazel chuckled at me taking off her shoes and socks. She unbuttoned her pants and took them off draping them over her shoes. Lastly she put her thumbs into the rim of her boxers lowering them slowly.

Destiny: just take them off!

At this point my pussy was throbbing I wanted to shove my clit into her mouth and hump her face.