Chapter 2

Y/N p.o.v

I put on a blue party dress and a black pair of high heels

As I finish curling my hair I get a text from Jessica my friend

(J= Jessica, Y=Y/N)

J: Are u almost ready???

Y: yup, i gotta put on mascara and I'll be done

J: oooh u gonna get READY oooh who are u getting ready for hmmm???

Y: lol nooo i just wanna look good

J: Mhmm

I finish getting ready and get another text

J: I'm here~

Y: coming out rn

I go outside and see Jessica's headlights, I smile and wave "hey girl, get in" she yells poking her head out the window, I get in the passenger side and close the door "oooh you look noice" she says giving me the ok sign, she was wearing a crop top with high waisted jeans "your not wearing the dress I gave you" I say well she pulls out of the driveway "no I was until my mom stopped me from wearing it" her mom is a very strict person, so I wasn't doubting it "seems like her" she looks at me and smiles "moms been a little on edge so I'm glad we're going to a party to get away" she says as her smiles starts to fade "you should sleep over after the party" i say looking at her "that would be awesome" the rest of the ride was filled with hyped music and us singing along to get us ready for the party.

"We're here!" She says excitedly, "yay" we get out of the car and knock on the door, the door opens and Jacob opens the door "Ladies! Come on in!" He yells over the music smiling, we walk in and walk to the front room, everyone's dancing, drinking and having a good time "wow this is sick" I say loudly so she can hear me "hell yeah! You wanna get some drinks?!" She asks "let's go" I say leading the way to the kitchen.
When we get there there's drinks in the freezer and punch in a big bowl, still a lot of people "what do you wanna drink?" Jessica asks "what are you getting?" I ask looking at the drinks they have "well I wanna have a good time so I'll get one of those drinks" she says pointing towards the ice coolers.

After we get the drinks we go to the front room and it's crowded with people dancing "shall we" Jessica asks "we shall" we walk to where there is a spot and dance to the music.

After a couple more drinks Jessica runs to the bathroom and leaves me behind, I walk around the house and get lost, my head feels dizzy and I don't feel too good. I slide down the wall and sit, I feel sick to my stomach and there's a weird stench in the hallway that I'm in, there's a room right next to me and I get up to open it, when I open it I see two people on the bed having fun "OH, I'm sorry!" I say slamming the door shut, I start walking down the hall and there's another room but the door is open, so I walk inside, there's a bed and a black light is on, i close the door and lay down with my heels still on, I crawl up in a ball and quickly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Next episode, it's gonna happen 🙃 Be prepared, rate and comment please, and stay tuned~