Chapter 12

Hey guys this is a part 1 of the family dinner due to it being so long.
Hope you enjoy shits going to go down xxx

———————————————————————————

I starting making my way down to the Alphas family dining room. As I walk around the pack house I can see people staring at me and pointing.
All gossiping of my arrival. The new Luna.

Unmarked males where scared to look my way in fear of what Alpha William will do to them. Whilst the young female of the pack stare at me with jealous and hateful eyes.
I refused to shy away from any of them as I continued to travel through the pack house.

Finally I reached the door of the Alphas families private dining hall. I couldn't hear anything inside due to the sound proof walls and doors.

After debating for a bit I decided to knock on the large and heavy looking door.

Not even a second later the doors opened revealing the previous Luna and Alpha. Williams parents.

I could see the Luna's eyes light up at the very sight of me. She quickly embraced me in a hug.
I was very stiff, I hadn't really been embraced like this before coming back here. Now both the Luna and Jane can't seem to keep there hands to themselves.

"Oh Ally sweetie, I can't believe its you" she said holding me even tight to her.

Finally the Luna's grip loosened on me allowing me to pull away. I looked over her shoulder to see the man who banished me and my family and stripped my father of his position.

He hasn't changed that much, he looks much like an older version of William.
He has a strong build and a strong stomach with his arms muscles tight in his smart shirt. He also has the same sharp and defined facial structure. The only noticeable difference to William is his eyes are brown whereas Williams are hazel.
The Luna however is very fair looking with long light brown hair and bright blue eyes. She has a perfectly small feminine build and a small waist.
I was always somewhat intimidated by her looks, wanting to be just like her when I was younger.
She also has a very fragile but soft heart letting everyone into it like a Luna should. Although I know she was never the best fighter. Her mate however makes up for that for the both of them.

"Wow look how you have grown Ally. You look stunning, you have really blossomed." She said smiling sweetly at me holding my arm comforting me.

As much as I've hated people touching me, women touching me has never been as bad. The feel is a lot safer, they don't hold the same threat and roughness as a males hold does.

I still however freed myself of her hold.

I can see behind her front she looked a bit nervous to see me due to the last time of me seeing her didn't end on good terms.

I then looked over to the previous Alpha to see he has wrapped his arm back around his mates waist holding her close to him.

He didn't say anything just continued to observe me. Looking for any faults, he must have known I had previously being rouge. He looked almost substitious of me.

The Luna sensing the amount of tension in the room decided to fill it with some lighthearted conversation to fill the silence.

"So Ally dear, William just mind linked me he should be here any minute. He just had a few last Alpha duties to finish off before dinner" she said smiling at me leading me over to the table to sit down.

"I hope your stay so far has been comfortable darling." the Luna said sweetly her voice holding a warmth Luna's tend to have.

Which I don't. I'm not sure if I'm even the right fit for a Luna. Maybe a warrior but not a Luna their suppose to be the heart of a pack.