Chap. 53: It's Me

(Gif of scene below)
*Katie's POV*

                My eyes slowly flutter open, my head lightly throbbing

            My eyes slowly flutter open, my head lightly throbbing. I go to move but I'm being held down by something heavy. Soft snores fill my ears. Chris. His hand moves up my bare side to my arm. He holds onto my arm as he digs his head into my shoulder.
           "Baby...." I say softly, my arm wrinkling out of his grip "Baby, wake up."
            Chris lightly moans, his body and arms stretching. I peck at his big man arms, softly holding onto his muscular bicep—chills run up and down my spine. I shiver as Chris's lips softly brush against my bare back. I moan as his hands press against the bed, his thumbs brushing against my sides. His lips slowly move down the back of my body, taking his time to kiss every inch of my tender skin. I lightly sigh and gasp at the pleasurable feeling.
          "Baby..." I moan softly.
          The sound of Chris's lips smacking against my skin fills the quiet spaces around us. I moan louder as Chris's lips move down to my sides, his hands pressing harder against the bed.
           "Ah!" I whine as Chris's pelvis grinds against my bottom, "Chris!"
          Chris's lips brush up my back and he lays on top of my backside. His manhood hardens against my thigh (because she's so much smaller than he is in size). He pulls strands of my hair out of my face, just barely letting his lips touch my temple and cheeks. He puts his hands on my ribcage, positioning himself on top of me.
          "Baby, condom!" I remind him, biting my lip at the wonderful thoughts filling my head.
            Chris chuckles and reaches into the drawer in the nightstand on the right side of the bed, closest to the bathroom. I wait patiently as I lay here naked—didn't I have on a bra and panties when I went to bed last night? Odd....
          "Are you ready, Princess?" Chris kisses my shoulder softly, positioning himself behind me.
                His hands grip my ribcage. I bite my lip at the excitement in my chest. What a wonderful thing to wake up to.
               "Yes, please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              "What's your deepest fear?" I say to Chris as he plays with my hair.
              It's 11:16 a.m. and we still haven't left the bed yet. We had sex off and on for two hours, trying new positions that made us forget how to properly talk. But we had to stop because we ran out of condoms. Then we just talked and cuddled for the past hour. I peck at Chris's chest as he thinks about his answer.
           "My deepest fear?" Chris says as his hand rubs my back, probably covered in hickeys and bruises from him gripping me harshly during sex. "That I'll never have the life everyone else has."
          I give him a confused look. "What do you mean? You're a billionaire who can get just about anything you want."
           Chris shakes his head. "No amount of money can get me what I want."
             I slowly kiss his chest, curious to what he truly wants. Should I press him on the subject or drop it? I don't want to make him mad. Chris looks down at me, his eyes soft.
             "I just want what what I can't seem to get, mainly because of my money." Chris brushes his finger tips over my cheek, "A wife and maybe a couple kids. A family of my own."
            "Why can't—"
             Chris pulls me up to him, at eye length, our bodies facing each other. His thumbs rub my biceps gently. His blue eyes search mine as his messy hair sticks out everywhere.
           "Over half the woman I've ever encountered only thought I was interesting because I had cash to burn. They wouldn't have thought twice if I didn't have any money." Chris says to me, his hand moving to my bare waist. "It's hard to fall in love in this money hungry world, Katie. Especially when other men with less end up losing probably the only thing that they will ever truly accomplish in their lifetime."
          "There's more to life than money." I say, "It can be replaced. Most people don't realize that."
            "What's your deepest fear?" Chris says to me, his hands pulling me a little closer to him.
           That I'm not good enough. That there will always be somebody better or prettier than me. That I'll end up alone with no purpose, no reason to live. To continue to feel isolated from everyone else. But I'm too scared to tell Chris that. To me, it's scary for someone I want to be so close with to know just how dark and ugly I am inside.
            "Baby, it's me." Chris says protectively, holding me close to his chest. "You don't have to hide from me."
            A few tears escape my eyes. "I'm not pretty, Chris. Not on the inside."
            "Neither am I." Chris says softly.
            "I'm just scared." My hands tremble, my heart aching in my chest.
             Chris moves his head into the pillow. "I'm right here."
               I bite my lip, debating on whether or not I should confess my fears. It scares me tremendously, leaving me shaking. He rubs my arms and pulls the bedsheets to my bare shoulders.
               "I'm afraid—" I let out a shaky breath, "that I'll end up alone with no purpose, no reason to live. I-I will never be good enough to amount to anything."
           Chris shakes his head, his thumb brushing over my bottom lip. "You're too young to be scared of something like that. You've got your whole life ahead of you."
            "What if I'm not meant to amount to anything?" My voice drops to a mere whisper because a lump formed in my throat, "What if I am meant to be alone?"
           Chris shakes his head. "You're not. You're meant to live this long, beautiful life with all these people and places that you haven't even met yet."
              "How do you know?" I begin to cry at his beautiful words.
               "Because I was in your shoes once too." Chris crawls on top of me, his hips fitting between my legs. "And I'm not going to let you allow fear to run your life."
               He wraps his arms around me, cradling me in his big man arms. I rub my hand up his hairy chest, his manhood hardening—his manhood brushes up against my womanhood, heat rushes through my cheeks. Chris's lips lightly brush against mine, just barely pecking my lips. His blue eyes stare deep into mine. He looks up and turns on the radio, 70's music plays. Chris looks back down into my eyes, staring into my soul. He kisses my neck, his hands brushing my soft thighs.
            "I love you." Chris mumbles in my ear, "God, I love you so, so much."