The party.

Billy and you have been dating for 7 months and are going to a party at a friends house, but little do u know that "friend" has other ideas for you.

  "Y/N, are u ready babe?", Billy asked as he came into your room just as u lit a cigarette. You take a few drags out of it before answering him.

"Yes".

You walked passed him, feeling his stare on his ass.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer". U scoff.

~•~•~

"Well shit, look who finally made it!", Tommy said as Billy takes your hand and walk into the door.

"Well hot momma look who grew some curves!", Tommy said while looking at your ass.

Billy noticed and removed his hand from your back and put it on your ass, giving it a hard squeeze.

"Dammit man, she's taken." Danny said behind Tommy, making you laugh.

After a few hours I sense to have lost Billy in the crowd. You were a little on the tipsy side of things but you still managed to make your way out of the kitchen and into the backyard where you found Billy shotgunning multiple beers. You rolled your eyes and sat on the curb of the street to watch him. You soon feel someone sit right newt to you.

"Oh hey Tommy!" You cheered, totally forgetting about earlier.

"Hey sweets." He purred, getting a little to close for comfort.

His fingers danced in your thighs, trying to make their way into your pants. You could hardly breathe. Fear was taking over your body and all you could do was silently sob. Soon enough Billy caught your eye and he could tell something was wrong. He couldn't see Tommy because of someone standing in his way. But once he say his arm trying to make its way into your pants. His smile dropped and before u knew it, he was in the ground choking Tommy.

"Nobody touches my girl like that except me. Do you understand?" Billy mumbles into Tommy's ear.

Tommy slowly nods as Billy gets up watching as Tommy runs the other way.

"Did he hurt you?!" Billy questioned while inspecting your body.

"I should have never left you alone in that house." Billy said with a gloom look on his face.  And you knew just the way to make him happy.

"It's not your fault....daddy." You purred into his ear. His hands went cold on your back.

"What did you say babygirl?" He questioned while grasping your neck with his hand.

"Daddy." You said in a sweet and innocent tone.

"Are you sure you want to do this babygirl?" He asked while fingering at your clothed pussy.

"More than anything daddy."

TO BE CONTINUED....

~•~•~

Major smut next chapter.