Litty Again

"As a matter of fact I was the one who I said I love you first!

It was about 8 years ago, don't act like you don't know!

We were sitting at home in my momma's living room-"

"My one wish would be for you to shut the hell up" Ross said with an eye roll as she walked into the kitchen.

Aubrey looked towards Ross who wore a orange bathing suit with a cute cover up.

Ross had been getting on her nerves since she's been back from the hospital. The house had went from peaceful to an uproar within a day!

Ross and Juelz bickered almost everyday since she been back and Kimbella was left alone to raise her twins plus Ju other son Jace.

"The bitter bitch of the west! You seem to always be worried about the wrong things....it's me, I'm the wrong things sweetie!" Kimbella said while she shook her head.

"Cute" Ross fake smiled "But the only thing I worry about is me!"

"And also the person your husband is in love with who happens to be the mother of his twins. You sure be worried a lot about her too...me again! I'm the her sis!" Kimbella laughed.

She had been on her petty shit lately and she was definitely loving it.

"Girlllll Fuck you and my hus-"

"What it izzzzzz" Juelz yelled walking into the kitchen.

"You need to get your pet" Ross sneered in his direction.

"Ross I'm starting to think you wanna eat my pussy the way you be dick eating me. Is that it? You wanna eat my punani?"

"Bitch you wish!"

"Nah Ray J you wish" she laughed.

"Man come on now. Y'all too old for this shit" Juelz said while he shook his head.

"Nah your wife to old for this shit" Kimbella responded rolling her eyes.

Hearing one of the kids start crying, Kimbella knew right away who it was.

Both Ross and Juelz eyes snapped to her.

"Oh no baby don't look at me. That's your son and your step son who's crying. You better go handle your step mommy duties beloved"

Ross looked at her then to Juelz before walking out the patio doors.

"You better hurry up before he wake the other babies. You'll have a hard time getting all three of them back to sleep"

"Me?"

"Yes you. Mommy going out tonight, I'll see y'all later" Kimbella smirked before skipping out the kitchen.

Juelz stood in the kitchen for a good five mins before hurrying into the room to grab Jace.

"What's up lil man" he smiled picking him up.

At first Kimbella was the only person Jace would go to but after awhile he started coming around to Juelz.

"What you want Santana? Sliced apples or cheese curls?" Juelz asked as he carried Jace out of the room.

"Cheese curls for the kid" Juelz chuckled while Jace grinned.

-

"Pouring up shots of Dusse going have you loose! And you're a light weight...aw man." Fab said.

"Boy bye! Now you know I can handle my shit!" Yandy said as she playfully mushed her brother head.

"You right. We alcoholics, that shit in our blood" he joked while Yandy downed her shot.