Chapter 12

I woke up and remembered the events from the previous night. I got up and went downstairs, still not really feeling 100%. I did pretty much the same thing as the day before. Before I knew it, it was 8pm and I went to bed early. To be honest, I was kind of surprised Mal didn't come back today. Oh well.

I woke up at 6:30 and was feeling better. I got dressed in some shorts and a fitted T-shirt, as it was a nice day. I went for a walk around 7, and got back around 7:30. I cooked some eggs and ate them, I was kind of bored to be honest. I missed Mal, a lot. Sure he was a d*ck sometimes, but he was my d*ck, and loved him so f*cking much. He was my 'person'.

After a few hours of being bored and watching TV, I get a call from a random phone number. I shrug and answer it.
"Hello?" I ask.
"Hey, c/n," Mal says.
"Mal?" I said kinda surprised. "Why didn't your number show up?"
"Um... well, you see... I'm in jail and I need you to bail me out."
I was shocked and kinda mad. "You're what?!"
"Ya, I'm in jail. Can you meet me?"
I took a deep breath. "I'll be there in a second. But you're in deep sh*t, mister."

I rushed over the the local jail and told them I was here to bail out Mal. They led me to his cell and let him out. I paid and we went into the car. I was completely silent as I drove home. It was kinda awkward but I don't care. I was furious.

We got home and I put my keys away. Mal knew it was nest to give me time to cool off, so he didn't say anything at all, however, he did look like a defeated puppy.
"I'm going for a walk," I said as I walked back out the door, not waiting for his response. I don't care if I already went for a walk today. They help me clear my head and keep me from saying things I'll regret saying.
I was halfway in my walk and I was deep in my thoughts. What would happen between Mal and I? What did he even go to jail for?
In fact, I was so infatuated in my thoughts, I didn't notice the person who put a cloth over my nose and mouth. I was out cold.