Chapter 4

Zain's POV

Everything was absolutely perfect. I was happy, satisfied and content with my life. All was good until this stupid girl had to come. What's her name again?

Anabia right?

Yeah girl, you don't know what's coming.

Dad was constantly asking me to settle down but I didn't want to marry yet. I wanted to enjoy my bachelor life for some more time but this time dad was persistent and at the end I had to say yes. I agreed. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna accept her.

"She looks just like your mother" Dad said and it made my blood boil. No girl could be compared to my mother. No one.

"Yeah whatever" I huffed and went away. Dad said that I'd be seeing her on the wedding day itself.

I hate her so much!

••

The day I was dreading finally came - the day of Nikah.

After Nikah,the reception was held. There were not many people at the reception. I guess only families were invited. I didn't give any glance at my wife. I just glared at the front.

Stupid wedding.

•••

After the reception we were sitting in the limo. I sat the far end of the limo furiously typing on my phone. I still didn't spare any glance at her. I just hated her so much!

As the limo came to an halt, I got out of the limo and went towards the mansion and suddenly came to an halt in the living room. I looked at her coldly and said "We need to talk"

She seemed nervous. But who cares?

"As you know,it's an arranged marriage and we both don't know anything about each other. It's not that I don't accept you but I need time to adjust to this marriage. You'll have to wait" I spoke calmly and asked her to follow me to the room.

•••

It was Sunday. I was currently in my home office wondering why the hell did I say her to wait? Something got into me and I said so!

But I definately didn't mean that.

I hate her and I have nothing to do with her! And she have to know this.

I went down into the living room and as expected, she was on the couch using her phone.

"I need to tell you something" I said making her jump in surprise. She gave me a questioning look.

"Listen. I have nothing to do with you. Not now. Not ever. You are nothing but a gold digger to me. I didn't want to marry you. I was forced to do so. Don't expect anything from me. You can enjoy your life. I'll transfer money into your account at the start of the month. Do whatever you want but don't you dare interfere in my life. I'll get your stuff shifted into an other room."

Anabia's POV

"Listen. I have nothing to do with you. Not now. Not ever. You are nothing but a gold digger to me. I didn't want to marry you. I was forced to do so. Don't expect anything from me. You can enjoy your life. I'll transfer money into your account at the start of every month. Do whatever you want but don't you dare interfere in my life. I'll get your stuff shifted into an other room." His words cut deep. He said and left the living area. I covered my mouth with my hand and cried slumping onto the floor.

Gold digger?

No,I am not that! Yes I did marry him for money but by honest means right? His dad was the one who asked me to marry him. I didn't ask him.

What will I do now?

I can't tell this to mom and dad! Dad is still recovering. Saying this to Hamza and Falak is like saying to mom and dad! So what now?

Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. I wiped my tears and turned.

"I am Shahina,the housekeeper amd caretaker. Madam,let me take you to your room" I nodded and followed.

I saw that all my stuff was settled. I thanked that Shahina girl and she left. I looked around the room.

The room was spacious and it gave me a feeling of relaxation.

They say that there is always light at the end of a dark tunnel. My life will be illuminated soon too.

With that thought, I put my trust into Allah knowing that whatever he does is for the best and read Quran for some time.

After reading Quran,I offered my prayers and drifted off to sleep.

•••

Sorry for the short chapter. Next will be long,I promise.