Aviva x Chris & Martin x Koki : Part 3

(If you haven't read part 2, Aviva confessed her love to Chris by accident and Martin tried to murder Chris out of jealousy. Eventually, the relationship was official and Chris and Aviva are a thing. Now, Martin is struggling to manage his feelings. Suggested by Sithmi. I love this story. Now, for the second half of the title to happen. Finale!!)

Maybe it was coincidental. Several days after, Koki realised how Martin was feeling. He wasn't as enthusiastic and was just coping with the creature adventuring he used to be so passionate about.

Koki had this feeling in her heart that she couldn't explain. She has only felt it a few months ago. Definitely not because of the new dynamic in the crew.

However, she knew Martin was hiding something emotional.

It was about 7, the sun was setting in Africa, where the Wild Kratts were at. Everyone in the Wild Kratts crew went back to the giant turtle ship known as the Tortuga.

Koki had her finger rubbing on her chin and the other arm supporting that elbow. Thinking. She found Martin sitting somewhere and she sat a distance from him.

"Hey, Mart," Koki shortened his name.

"Hey, Koki," he said, without feelings.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

"I'm your friend, you can tell me anything." She went closer, inch by inch.

Martin just sighed. She held his two hands and brought them up higher and moved even closer. She really cared and Martin could see it. "It's..." He seemed like he was gonna say something but denied. "No... No... It's nothing... I'm fine."

"I know you're not." She placed his hands on her shoulder and move one step closer.

"Koki, I- I just don't want to talk about it."

"You aren't happy about Chris' and Aviva's relationship?"

"He's my brother, I should be happy for him but... um..."

He scratched the back of his head but Koki held his hand with her soft fingers and gently pull it away. Martin's eyes met Koki's. He could've sworn that there was something about her that was different.

In his eyes, she seemed so... so... great? Nice? What words could describe it? Koki was trying to figure out what to do but her body seemed to have a mind on its own, moving in its own way.

She placed an arm on his back and pulled him towards her. She was staring at nothing but Martin's sky blue eyes. "Martin..." she said. "Have I ever told you something?"

"What?" he asked, nervous and a little confused.

She knew he was going to feel the same way. Somehow she does. "You are a great man. You are nice... you are funny... I like you... Like, like like you..."

Martin was breathless. Martin was speechless. He didn't know how to react.

"Do you like me, as much as I do for you?" she asked.

He thought his should have gotten his ears checked out. Was he hearing correctly? Is she hitting on him? Questions rushed through his head as his thought process went haywire until Koki tapped the tip of hid nose.

"Calm down. Don't think about it. Do it."

"I... I-I... I... I..." Martin kept stuttering as the sight on her is making him too nervous.

"Just say yes or no."

"U-Um... Yes."

"Good, it's all I need to know."

Koki tugged them a little closer to each other so their chest were only an inch apart.

"Shall we?"

Martin nodded a yes, too nervous to talk. The gap was closed suddenly and Koki pulled him towards her into a tight but sweet kiss. Martin's mind settled down. He forgot everything but the woman in front of him, Koki. He gave the long kiss back more passionate than Koki was. He didn't wish for it to end.

"Chris! Aviva!" a familiar voice called. It was Jimmy Z, and his head was towards the door and his hand was covering his mouth to echo his voice, projecting it louder.

Chris and Aviva ran in and caught a glimpse of the kiss. Aviva awed for a sec, making them fully aware of the rest of the crew's presence. They pulled apart and their was a noticeable blush on their faces. Martin especially with his deep red face, staring at them.

"Um..." they started, looking for a n excuse but failing.

"It's okay guys, we're fine with your relationship," Aviva said.

"Yeah, was kinda realised that it would've happened. We just don't know when!" Chris added.

Martin and Koki looked at each other with smiles on each face. The blue boy was certainly much happier than his was for the past few days combined!

Koki brightened his day.

Chris was happy for him and felt a heavy weight off his chest. He no longer have to think about Martin trying to sabotage his and Aviva's relationship and Martin is finally back in Creature Adventuring.

The day ended with the two new couples sitting outside, staring at the sunset of Africa. It was beautiful, like the blooming of their relationships.

~The End~

(Hope you love it. Haha, I had fine. This is half the length but it's the finale. Have fun. Bye.)