chapter 1

Ashley's pov

Hearing the door opening, I ran to the door to check who was knocking, I thought it was dad but it wasn't. I felt bad because my father left my mother and I without a note, without anything.

Life is so darn annoying the things I care about the most just always love to disappoint me but I still have good reasons to stay strong and work harder.

The reason is my mother, she has been the only one who was there for me when I needed someone to hold on to.

My name is Ashley Black and I'm 17 years old almost eighteen in two months time. I am 5.6ft and I have long dark hair almost reaching my waist.

Today makes it one year since my father left us without a reason which was so annoying. I always saw him as someone special who I can always look up to but he proved me wrong when he left us.

Now I'm getting ready for school yeah
I'm in my senior year, one more year and I will be gone out of this hell hole.
The name of my school is Nirex standard high school.

My school is quite popular because we are quite recognized as one of the best school, and we also have a billionaires son aka my ex-bestfriend in the person of Ashton Stone, the number one bad boy in my school and his parents always make huge donations to our school and yeah the news travels fast and then people trop in and out of my school to see the beautiful environment.

Girls keep drooling over him when ever he walks along the hallway which was always so so disgusting.

Like right now I'm with my best friends Chole Parker and Andy Queen. We've been besties since sophomore year nd we were literally inseparable.

We are complete opposite of each other, Chole loves relationships and find it cute when people date but for me I find it so disgusting while Andy finds it interesting to tease people until ... you know when

"You know, you don't have to give me that face of yours Ali" chole said to me I just muttered a small sorry while Andy rubs my back comforting me.

While we were still at the front of our lockers, there was a small crowd forming around three persons and yeah you could guess who that was the one and only Ashton Stone and his bestfriends Dante Reid, and Rocco Cruz.

Girls swooned around them like bees and you could see the smirk on their faces.

"Well, hello Ashy" the annoying voice of Carissa boomed. she was the chief slut of Nirex high and as usual, she had her minions with her.

Ashton grabbed her by her waist and kissed her ewww was so gross. Ashton looked around him looking for someone I guess until his eyes locked with mine. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

What he did a year ago was still fresh in my memory and i haven't talked to him for a long time now and i intend to keep it that way. Meanwhile the Chipmunk (Carissa) smirked at every girl watching her kiss Ashton.

He seemed shocked by my actions, seeing his shocked face almost made me laugh out loud.

I couldn't watch anymore so I left Chole and Andy who were fangirling over Ashton's two best buddies.
I was so tired both emotionally and physically that I didn't even watch where I was going, suddenly I missed my step and gasped, I awaited for the pain that was coming so I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. But no I didn't feel anything....oh no...am I dead?? so I opened my eyes to see what was happening only for my eyes to be locked with Cold blue orbs intently starring at my eyes.

I think I know who those belonged to

I gasp oh no

**********
OMG
Hope you guys enjoyed my story
Want to know what Ashy did??

Sooo what do you think will happen in the next chapter 🤔🤔

Just do me the favor of clicking on that innocent star☆ at the bottom

💖