Chapter 3

So hey, Chapter 3 is finally here! I've been trying, I really have and I'm still not sure if the inspiration for me to do this story is there! So here ya go, I hope you comment and vote, those are two motovations. I love deep thought comments about the characters, they make me smile.

You say it's all in my head
And the things I think just don't make sense
So where you been then? Don't go all coy
Don't turn it 'round on me like it's my fault
See I can see that look in your eyes
The one that shoots me each and every time (every time)

You grace me with your cold shoulder

Artist:Adele Song:Cold Shoulder

Sage's Pov.

I let go of my mom's embrace and picked up my suitcase off the floor.

"Are you ready to go?" Blaze asked me while he looked at me and my mom with an unknown emotion in his eyes.

"Yeah," I voiced and we made our way out of the door. I waved one last time at my Mom who was staring at us.

We walked out the door, and back outside to the limo, neither of us made an effort to talk as we made our way to his house. When we pulled up I looked out of the heavily tented windows to see a huge mansion. There's no way he lives there by himself! I stepped out of the limo and reached to grab my suitcase, but Blaze already had it in his hand.

"Oh that's okay I can get that Blaze." I offered softly. I still didn’t know this guy too well, and I didn’t want him to think I was one of those high-maintenance girls.

"I got it," he grunted and moved past me walking towards the beautiful house. All I could do was watch him, but I guess he noticed that I wasn’t behind him because he came to an abrupt stop. He turned his head and asked me "Are you coming?"

"Uh, yeah" I stuttered and ran to him at the door. He locked it and stepped inside and I followed him, admiring every small detail. I followed him up the grand stair case until we stopped at a door at the end of the hall. It was a white wooden; he cleared his throat and pushed it open.

What I saw shocked me. The room was amazing. It had a closet that I know just had to be a walk in, big balcony windows, a huge bed that was filled with pillows, a TV, a dark metallic blue laptop on a dark cherry wood desk. I don’t know why I expected anything less; this whole house had to be beautiful. I ran into the room and jumped on the bed, into the abundance of pillows.

I looked back over to Blaze whose face twitched up, and I thought he was going to smile, but I was disappointed when he didn’t.

"I hope you like your room, mine is just through these doors." Then he turned around and left, he didn’t even show me around or tell me where anything was, he just left me there.

Well how does he expect me to be his pretend wife if I don’t know anything about him? I unpacked my clothes into the drawers and decided to explore. I’ll look at my room later, so I walked out the door and walked down the hall stopping to look at the various paintings. It was so impersonal because none of them were of Blaze or his family, just old paintings.

Well if I'm going to be living here and our so called 'love' has to be realistic, I'm going to have to give my touch to this house.

I wandered on, finding a room, which seemed to be an office. I walked inside and saw a box that said 'PICTURES' in permanent marker. Being a little curious and bored I went and got on my knees and opened the box. I pulled out a photo album and looked through various pictures of people who I guess was Blaze's family. I saw pictures of the young Blaze he was actually smiling and looked happy. I saw a picture that was more recent and it confused me. Blaze had a friend that wasn’t business oriented?