Chapter 11.

Hey lovelies! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

---

I sat impatiently on the front porch of the pack house. They're late. It's been a week since I've seen Raven and Jax and now they're late. I looked to my side to see Luna Lily looking calm as she had one leg crossed over her other and her hands sitting on her knees as she wore a flown floral dress. How is she calm? Let alone how does she hold so much grace? I looked at my own attire, baggy corduroy pants with Raven's graphic tee tucked in roughly.

"Calm down Delaney, I'm not sure why you're so nervous. It's only been a week." Luna Lily commented, looking over at me as she flashed a grin.

I nodded my head in understanding. She was right, although my heart pace began to raise and I felt uneasy when I saw the car pull up from the road. The car stopped in front of us, Jax was the first to come out. I immediately ran into his arms, hugging my brother. Jax had always been the one to make me feel more at ease. Raven stepped out of the car, both Jax and Raven wore similar clothes of just a plain white shirt and baggy jeans. Yet, they both reeked of something horrid. Raven took a few steps towards me, I awkwardly mumbled a 'welcome back'

He glanced down at me but continued to walk passed me towards Luna Lily. "Mom?" He whispered.

It was that slight feeling of rejection that pained me, he had paid no attention to me and instead went directly to his mother. Here I had been sitting for so long on this porch waiting for them both, and yet he ignored me. I bit my lip and turned on my heel to watch as he approached her. The two looked even more similar now that they were right next to each other. They both shared similar facial features and the same eyes. Raven walked closer to Luna Lily, "Yes, it's me. I came a few days ago. Im sorry I-"

Raven cut her off, "Where have you been this whole time! You thought that you could just walk out on us like that and just show up on your own time!" He yelled at her.

Luna Lily looked as shocked as I probably looked. "Raven, I had to lea-" She looked small compared to him, huddling her own being as regret filled her face.

"You left us for sixteen years and now you expect me to just accept you back into my life!?" Raven fumed. His normally olive skin was now red in anger. Sixteen years? What had happened?

"Raven stop it!" I yelled, taking a few steps forward.

"You left Jake and I alone, you said that you were going to come back and you decided to wait sixteen years to do so!?" Raven growled.

Luna Lily stood frozen, taking in every word he had said. Tears pricked at her eyes for every word he said, She opened her mouth to speak yet no words came out. I looked over at Jax who hadn't t seemed surprised by his actions, I looked at him asking with my own mouth open unsure of what to say or do.

Jax stood next to me, "You need to calm him down Delaney."

"What, how?" I whispered, looking at him with confusion before looking back at Raven whom had continue to scream at Luna Lily.

"Mates respond with physical touch." He told me while leaning over to whisper in my ear.

"You don't understand how much stress I had to take on each day when you-" Raven began. However, I needed no other words to know what Jax meant before I stepped forward hastily and placed my hand in Raven's

He paused, glanced down at our hands and ripped his away from mine and just walked inside. I looked at Luna Lily who kept her head down in defeat before I walked inside and followed after Raven. His long legs made it hard to keep up, myself running just keep behind him. As soon as I caught up he went into his office. I walked inside,  I wasn't really sure what I was doing, yet I could tell that he just needed someone to be with him. He picked up the picture that sat on his desk and glared at it intensely."She left just months after Jake was born. She placed him in my arms saying that she needed me to take care of him for a little bit, and that she'll be back."