The Contract Marriage

Teresa Scarlet is a witty, pretty and very very rich. Thanks to her dad, but our protagonist wants love, not money. Unfortunately she is getting married to a rich boy who doesn't even look at her properly  and before the engagement he announces their marriage as a contract?! What else? He is cold, rude, arrogant and a big jerk who the very next day of their marriage throws her out of his car in the midnight in the middle of nowhere?!

  ***

Ryouma Carlton, young businessman, rich, handsome and a totally perfect guy. His family moved to the States, when he was 12,and now moved back to their homeland. But as soon as they return, his world came crashing down when his parents blackmailed him to get married with a girl he just met a few days ago. WHAT?

When he married her, he thought that he's got a submissive wife, but as the time passes, Teresa turns his life upside down.

Seems like the devil has got his match.

On their journey to the end of the contract marriage they are confronted by hate, jealousy, possessiveness and love?!

But what happens at the end of the year? Will they get their happily ever after or they'll  just split up just like they planned.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Status : Removed (only sample). Read it on Dreame.

Author ShaanaG