Chapter 7 - Dr Lindsey

Edited
Chapter 7 - Dr Lindsey

After arriving back at Nikki's house I went straight to sleep. Not that I could even fall asleep...I had too much on my mind and I just wanted to forget it all. I didn't even eat and you know how important food is to me. So sad...

The next day, I called Mary-Anne and told her now I'm 18 I have to move out. I said that I have found a temporary apartment which I will stay in until I have enough money to buy a house.

However because of The Black Bloods I can't go to the orphanage to collect my things. I knew If I was to go back I would be putting everyone there in danger, which Is why after I get my cast of today I will send Dylan and Emma to collect my things as well as my car. If I was to send Nikki The Bloods (a.k.a The Black Bloods) will most likely get her and threaten her just so they can get their way to me.

It's now Friday morning and I am waiting at the doctors to get my cast off. Nikki came with me as she was the one to drop me off.

I also have a special doctor, Ms.Lindsey. She is the only doctor I go to as she knows about my fighting and if anything serious was to happen she would be the one to deal with it. Previously I have broken and bruised ribs, have had to get stitches and dealt with a broken jaw; let me tell you it hurt like a bitch. Dr.Lindsey would always be the one to clear things up for me.

"Mia Brooks please!" I shoot up when I hear my name come through the loud speaker.

I, along with Nikki walk into Dr Lindsey's room.

"Hello Mia, what happened this time?" Lindsey askes as I sit down on the comfy chair.

Lindsey is really nice and caring. She would help me anytime and luckily for me she is also a surgeon, not like I would ever need her for that...right?

"Car accident..." I mumble looking down as memories of my parents fill my mind.

"Oh, well from your previous x-rays your leg is more than likely to be healed. So I'll take of your cast and then send you for another x-ray to make sure everything is okay." She explained to me getting her equipment ready.

I nod and then sit back in the chair waiting for her to take my cast of.

Many minutes later my cast is now off and my leg is free. I smile internally as my leg feels more relaxed.

After an x-ray and a few tests I finally get a result.

"Okay Mia, you're ready to go now but make sure you don't put too much pressure on your leg just yet, we don't want to break it again." Lindsey tells me.

"Sure thing but when will I be able to fight again. I can't stop thinking about it and not being able to punch, kick and all that shit is really getting me agitated." I say getting frustrated.

Nikki is standing to the side with a small frown on her face. She knows how I love to fight and her seeing me like this must be hard.

"I really think you should keep pressure of it for about 2-3 days but if your feel the need to fight then go to the gym and release your frustration, because keeping it build up inside you won't do you any good. Just try not to kick at all." I sigh and feel a weight being lifted off my chest. At least I don't have to walk around with a huge thing on my leg. It really weighs me down.

"Thank you Lindsey!" I say relieved.

"No, problem sweetie, just try stay out of harm's way." She tells me. Oh she doesn't know what's coming.

After the doctors I arrived back at Nikki's house. Nikki's house is small. As you walk in there is a stair case leading to the top where she has two bathrooms and two bedrooms. Down stairs holds a living area a kitchen and a dining room. It's just an ordinary modern house and it's very homely with her cream walls and vanilla scented rooms.