Jeans and Rings

The Alpha King 29 

Chapter 29-Jeans and Rings 

PAISLEY STAMPS/ BLAINE RIVERS POV

Blaine

Turns out that we had three weeks until we were crowned for Alpha King. Every single day for a whole seemed I asked Paisley to be my girlfriend and every single time she shot me down. Sure it hurt me she forgave me right? So why won't she let me be her boyfriend I want to be everything to her. I decided to come up with a plan though because every time unasked her I never did anything special while I asked her. Maybe that's what Paisley wanted something special. So I came up with an idea something that she's certainly not going to expect and something that she can't say not to.

I opened the bed draw and saw the small velvet box I closed it smiling looking over to Paisley who was sleeping peacefully and moving around.

Paisley

I felt something poke me I slapped it away it started poking me again and I slapped it away rolling over grabbing the blankets with me.

"Paisley," I heard someone whisper into my ear.

I could already tell that it was Blaine his pokes sent shocks to me where he poked me and his smooth deep voice.

"Ughmm," I responded towards him.

He started rubbing my back in circular motions "Paisley get up he said.

I opened my eyes and looked at Blaine's tan face "What?" I asked him.

"You fucking punched me in the face," he said showing me his swollen eye.

"And how did that happen?" I asked him laying on my back.

"I was sleeping and then I felt something it happened to be you punching me. You are the most craziest sleeper I have ever slept with," he stated.

I gave him a look "How many other girls have you slept with?" I asked him.

"None I mean I have sex with them but I never let them actually sleep in my bed your the first. Technically I've slept with Shelby when we were little, but she doesn't count as a girl because she's my sister and some guys at sleepovers," Blaine told me.

"Mmhmm," I hummed.

"So I thought that we could have fun today just you and me," Blaine said smiling at me and scratching the back of his head.

"Like what?" I asked him.

"You'll find out," he said smiling.

That smile makes me worried about what we're going to be doing today. "What should I wear?" I asked him.

"I don't know something that comfortable," Blaine said shrugging.

"I'm going to wear my pajamas," I said pulling the covers above my head.

I felt a weight come on top of me I could tell that Blaine was trying to pull my covers down. "Paisley come on I have put a lot of thought into this day, the least you can do is be here," Blaine said successfully getting the covers down.

I saw that he was straddling me and my breathe hitched up, until he started tickling me. "Blaine stop please stop!," I said moving around underneath him.

I felt something poke me and it happened to be Blaine's not so small mini him poking against my pajama bottoms. I saw Blaine's eyes widen as he stopped tickling me.

"Haha looks like your turned on," I said laughing some more.

Of course me laughing was causing my body to shake under Blaine's he ended up groaning "Paisley stop laughing it's not like you've haven't seen it," he said.