ClassRoom Knocks

Hey guys I'm starting this book now, and I plan on updating everyday so, I would appreciate if you guys would request to keep ya poor girl busy, thank you and like and comment pleaseee.

  "Okay guys, So let's review what we had did yesterday evening." (Y/T/N) said while refusing to get out of his stained, old, rolly chair. He bites into his glazed donut and looks up in thought. "What exactly did we learn yesterday?" He asks looking at us for answers. "The Value of X" the whole class answered boredly. He wipes his nose and sniffs, picking up the black dried out Expo marker on the floor. "So, now back to the lesson" He says walking up to the whiteboard and jotting down equations. Omg, does he ever get any less stupid. You thought as you take out your notebook writing the date and the topic. This had to have been your least favorite class, or more like EVERYONE'S least favorite class. Your thoughts are interrupted when a piece of paper hit your head. What the fuck? You thought as you searched for that damn piece of paper. Finally your hand reached under the chair, picking up the balled up paper ball. You unravel it looking around at first, then started to read it.

Who wants to see me tho? Tonight? You thought after reading the note

Who wants to see me tho? Tonight? You thought after reading the note. You look around and your eyes meet his. Your crush. He is looking towards the teachers direction, with a smirk played on his lips. It couldn't be him...right?  You thought, but your thoughts were interrupted by the teacher calling on you. "Care to join us, Ms. Y/L/N?" You quickly put the note up and open your algebra book to look for the current chapter the class was in. You look back to look at Y/C/N only to see him looking at you already. I really don't give two fucks about how dumb I look. Is what the badass you would've thought. Omg omg, I bet I look like retarted fool, staring hard at the boy like that. Gosh, get it together. You really thought to yourself. "Bbbbrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnng" the school bell rang and all students left the room, ignoring the teachers reminder of homework. You look up and see Y/C/N walk by, winking in your direction. Before the blush could even peek through your checks, your friends were right there to intarigate you. "What was that? So you going to the game, huh? You thought we were dumb? Well we are coming to? Aye, yah hello" Your friends snapped up as you walked to your locker. This was gonna be a long day.

Okay so a part two will be out, sorry I cut it short, but I was really tired but I wanted to make sure I posted tonight. Buterumm....those request I am willing to write exactly what you would like to read, Smut/Lemon, Fluff, Angst, BwAm, BwWm, Crazy, long short, you name it. I hope we grow closer and have a nice night, love ya.