12. I Have To Live With You?!

Minjin's POV

For the rest of the school day, Taehyung never left me alone. I always caught Moonbin staring at me full of anger.

Then when school was over, Taehyung left and I had to walk home by my self.

Then someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me to an alley.

"HEY! I'LL REPORT YOU FOR DOING THIS!" I yelled at the person with a mask on.

The person slapped me.

"Ow! Have you been slapped before?! Let me show you how it feels!" I yelled angrily at the stranger and slapped him.

His mask flew off and I saw Moonbin. I gasped.

"You shouldn't of done that bitch," He said and I tried to run away, but he caught me.

"But I won't punish you yet," He said holding two keys.

"What are those for?" I asked. Will he shove them inside my skin?

"Do you know what couples do when they love each very much?" He asked.

"No," I said then I thought of something dirty. Will Moonbin rape me?! That's what couples do when they love each other, they do "it". Okay maybe they don't. Dammit my dirty mind.

"They live together so you'll live with me in a apartment," He said and gave me my keys.

I. Have. To. Live. With. Moon. Fucking. Abusive. Bin?!

"Now get in my car," He said and dragged me to his car.

I got inside and he drove me to his apartment.

I can not believe this. I feel like being kidnap and raped by someone old.

We both arrived at Moonbin's apartment.

"Where am I gonna sleep and what about my clothes?" I asked Moonbin.

"Oh I'll be the one to buy you clothes and you'll sleep in my bed next to me," He said smiling at me. I fake a smile and then he left to go buy me clothes.

Aish. I'm gonna go out. I go to the door, but it was lock! I am locked inside this apartment!

I decided to eat something so I looked at the fridge in the kitchen to only see lots of food! And fried bananas with sugar on them! My favorite!

I got that banana sugar out and microwaved it.

I looked around the kitchen until the microwave beep.

I got my banana sugar out of the microwave and began to eat.

I took my first bite of this banana sugar and it instantly hit the good spot.

"Wahh. This is so good," I said taking another bite.

I was eating the banana sugar at the table when I heard a voice.

"But I am better then the banana sugar right?" Moonbin asked.

"When did you get here?" I asked. Moonbin was holding 8 bags full of clothes.

"It's not good to answer someone with a question if the person asked you first babe," He said taking a step toward me.

"Yes you are better then this banana sugar!" I answered, but I knew it was too late.

Moonbin grabbed my both of my cheeks with his one hand and forced a kiss on me.

I tried pushing him away, but he was too strong.

Then he pulled away and I could finally breath.

Moonbin looked at my brown eyes before leaning in to kiss me again.

I tried pushing Moonbin away from me and he finally pulled away and licked his lips.

"You taste like strawberry, my favorite," He said smirking. Why! I should have wore my cherry chapstick.

Then he let go of me and gave me my clothes.

"Where is my room?" I asked.

"My room is you're room," He said.

"So that means?" Moonbin finished my sentence. "I get to see you do your things," he said. This dirty ass.

"Fine! Don't come to the room until I change my clothes," I said.

"Why can't I peek?" He asked.

"Just don't!" I said and walked to "our" room.

I threw away the bags and put all the clothes on the bed.

There was a lot! They all fit me and it was my style!

I took off my clothes and undergarments which leaves me naked.

I wore a really hot bikini. Maybe I could go swimming tomorrow.

Then the door opened revealing Moonbin.

I widen my eyes.

"I like what I'm looking at," He said followed by with a smirk.

"Get out!" I screamed.

"This is my room too you know," He said and closed the door with a lock.

I stepped back, but he grabbed my waist and began making out with me.

Please save me.~ :(

Taehyung's POV

I was at my dorm with my roommate Jungkook. We both were playing overwatch.

Then we both suddenly got tired and fell asleep during a round and lose.

~~~~~~~

The next day, me and Jungkook woke up in a very uncomfortable position.

We both got up and cracked our body before getting ready for school.

Jungkook and me took a shower. And I mean separate! You dirty minded people.

I changed my clothes and ate breakfast while Jungkook was picking out his clothes.

"I'll go to school now!" I told Jungkook and left.

I was going to school and I spotted Minjin.

"Minjin!" Soon my happiness faded.

Why did she had bruises on her body? And her lips look swollen. She even had tired eyes.

"Minjin?" I asked.

"Yes?" She asked not looking at me.

"Where did you got those bruises?" I asked curiously. Not worried.

"I don't know. Ask him yourself." She said and left me alone. Jeez why is she so cold. And ask who?

I looked and saw Moonbin at school getting soda at a vending machine.

I clenched my fist.