Take off your clothes

• Izuku's POV • 

This blonde guy threw me on a bed in this room. The room was dark red like blood and it was scary in my eyes. 

"Please just kill me." I asked, seriously. "You give up easily." He said. "Who said i was giving up?" I raised my eye brow. "I did." He smirked. 

"KATSUKII!!!" The blonde female that tried to steal my blood came skipping into the room with a smile on her face. 

"What do you want Toga?" he replied. Katsuki.. hard to pronounce.. Kacchan it is.. Toga too.. okay. Maybe i can convince him to let me go? maybe maybe.. "OI! IZUKU QUIT IT, DIDNT I SAY TO STOP MUMBLING?" He shouted. 

"Sorry Kacchan." I rolled my eyes. "What did you say you little shit?" He got mad. "I can't pronounce your name its too hard" I pouted. He gave me a 'what the fuck' look and i just turned my head. "AHH HES SO CUTE CAN I HAVE HIM YET?" The girl Toga screeched. 

"NO TOGA, Get out." Kacchan screamed back. "Thats not nice" I muttered, but then again none of them are nice. 

"Take off your clothes." Kacchan said to me. "Um no" I said back disgusted. Miss me with that. "N-Not like that!" He stuttered. Made me laugh. "Ohmigosh did you just- studder?" I laughed. His eyes became dark. "I can make you studder?" He walked closer to me.

I stopped laughing almost instantly. He crawled onto the bed towards me but i pushed myself back until I couldn't move back anymore. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above me. 

"W-W-What are.. y-you d-doing?" I asked. "Now whose studdering?" He laughed. I gave him a quesionable look and he stop laughing for a good 30 seconds.  

"Mh!" I muffled as he shoved his lips onto mine. 

  • Bakugo's POV • 

I had his hands pinned onto the wall as i kissed him. He started kissing back. Hm? Maybe i can make this dork fall for me. I bit his bottom lip and he denied me so i reached my hand down and squeezed his butt. He gasped in the kiss and i shoved my tongue in his mouth exploring everything there was. Eventually i pulled away and he was panting for air. I let his hands down. 

"Don't ever laugh at me for studdering." I confirmed to him. He nodded, scared. "'Now take off your clothes." I said, again. "No!" He shouted. "Fine. Stay in your dirty clothes." I said to him. "I like my bear hoodie.." he mumbled. "I'll wash it. How about that?" I suggested. He nodded like a child and quickly took off his hoodie and shirt. 

I tossed him a white button-up shirt and a green vest since it would fit him best. He got dressed quickly and ran towards the window and opened it. "HEY!" I shouted. He ignored me and opened the window anyways. "Get back here you little shit!" I yelled. He smiled and hopped onto the window part and sat there, reaching his hand out and grabbed something.

He pulled his hand back and had a handful of pink flowers. "What the hell?" I asked. He just ignored me and grabbed another handful of flowers and then one of those bendish branches. 

he hopped down from the window and sat on the floor and started connecting the flowers to the branch. About 3 minutes of me silently judging and watching, he finished and had a flowercrown? He put it on, and im not going to lie - he was fucking hot. Like DAMN i had to hold everything in me to not rape him, hey i may be a villian but im not a rapist. (fuck you monty from 13rw tyler didnt deserve it, sorry ill go die now). 

His overall look made me like, DAMN. (photo abouve ^^) "Lets go yew stupid shit" I yelled at him. He pouted but ran to catch up. I opened the door and he started running down the hall way - was this shit really trying to escape? I started chasing him and quickly grabbed his collar and pulled him back and he fell onto the floor. "P-please just l-let me go." he begged. "No." I yawned. 

I threw him over my shoulder like before and walked to the main room (villain bar). "Hey Kuro" I spoke, not bothering to look. "So whats next on the agenda?" I asked him.

"We are going to attack U.A highschool. Maybe grab some people, kill em even.. I dunno." Kurogiri replied to me. "NO PLEASE DONT NO !" Izuku screamed as he kicked me in the stomach as I dropped him onto the floor. "You little shit!" I yelled at him. 

"I-I'm sorry Kacchan!" He yelled again. "What the fuck! If your going to be sorry about something then how about don't do it you deku rat!" I yelled. His eyes watered and he pouted. 

"Your mean!!" He yelled. "WILL YOU TWO SHUT YOUR MOUTHS?" Dabi entered the room. "NO YOU SHUT UP WE ARE TRYING TO FIGHT HERE? DONT INTERUPT YOU--" Izuku was screaming but he quickly shut up. "Alright listen here buddio. Who has the quirk in this? Who is worse in this? Who is willing to burn your scalp into the ground?" Dabi explained to him, crouching down next to him on the floor. 

Izuku crossed his arms and pouted. "You guys are all so unfair, kill me already" He spoke. "Yeah, sure. Want me to fucking burn you alive?" he put his blue fire close to Izuku's face but i pulled him back quickly. "Don't" I growled. 

"How cute, hes protecting his boyfriend." Dabi laughed, walking away.