Chapter 16- Crazy Rollercoaster

We left the castle in no time and were soon brought to a mall. Bodyguards followed us to make sure things didn't happen while we were roaming about. We went to a nice size mall where we spoiled ourselves. I got a few pairs of dress pants and some new tops that would look better wearing when I've got queenly jobs that a t-shirt and jeans.

We went to a spa/massage store within the mall as well. It felt so nice to have a charcoal mask on that ripped out all of the nasty grime that was in our face. They even soothed the redness from the mask with cucumber water which felt amazing.

Next they gave us full body massages that were to die for. It was strange that the people didn't really question who we were but I guess that in this part of Athens that this is where the richer people go to shop so it wasn't that big of a deal. After getting a few more things and seeing some paparazzi we decide to go back to the palace.

Dinner would be served around 6:30 tonight and that would be in a few hours. When we arrived back Hermione said that she needed to go back to her room to do a few things regarding the charities that she like to work with. So Rebecca, Gia and I went up to my room.

Gia was amazed when she walked into my room. I had cracked the balcony door earlier and the soft wind made the curtains dance. The sun came in through the sheer fabric as we set the bags on the sofa in the corner of the room.

"This place is stunning," Gia whispered.

"Thanks. I like it in here a lot. It's just so peaceful. Occasionally I go and sit on the balcony and just watch the people on the beach. It's quite relaxing to read and just live here."

"It's very you, Soph." I smile at her and we all plop down on the couch.

I grab the remote from the coffee table and flick on the the tv. I press the netflix and let Gia flip through before she picks one of our all time favorite chick flicks. "While you were sleeping!" we scream together. Rebecca jumps startled at our shrill voices.

The movie carries on and I swear Gia and I quote at least half of the movie. There was just something overly romantic about Jack's forbidden love for Lucy. It's always just gotten to us the moment that Lucy truly admits her love for Jack. The family was crazy and loving and we had always hoped to have a family like that. Although I have a great loving family I had always secretly hoped to have such a great relationship with my mother and father-in-law.

When our favorite movie had finished we turned on reruns of the Bachelor. Instead of really paying attention though we just decided to talk. "So why haven't the two of you mated?" Gia asked.

My face turns scarlett. "I've told you, G. I just don't want to risk a pregnancy. Things could get complicated if that were to happen. It would be a major scandal."

"He's your mate, Soph," Rebecca says. "I'm surprised he's lasted this long. Is your wolf not just pestering you into it?"

"Oh she most definitely is. Della whines every time we even look at him. She wants to be complete with her mate but I still think we should wait. I don't know. Like I really care for him and I know I'll spend my entire life with him but I just don't think the time is right," I whisper the last part as I listen to how silly it is.

Earlier that day I had asked Alec if it was alright for us to dress up for dinner. Of course he said yes because it would be a nice change with visitors. We hadn't seen Jack all day but he was told through text to dress nice but who knows. Instead Gia and I began to get ready when Rebecca had insisted that she needed to go home.

Of course Gia and I got ready the way we always did: half of our wardrobe was on the ground and the radio was blaring. She ended up settling for a light pink dress that came mid thigh and was very plain yet she styled it perfectly. Gia's new extensions made it to where she could do so much more with her hair however she just left her naturally wavy hair alone. She lines her eyes with a white eyeliner that made her eyes pop. A deep maroon color made her lips stand out.