Chapter 10- You are a selfish bitch

Hey guys .

This is an important announcement.
Please read this
In this book so far I have mentioned that Emma went through an incident which terrified her life . I said that this incident took place 3 years ago but now instead of 3 years that incident took place 2 years ago. I have tried to correct it in the chapters but if there is 3 years written somewhere ignore my mistake and just assume 2 years instead of that .
I m sorry for the mistakes .
Thank you
I love you all

......................

Emma 's POV

The beads of sweat that were formed on my forehead were now slipping down my body . I was numb . I didn't feel anything besides heat .

This heat was unbearable. I know wherever I'm it's burning and it's burning hot .
My body isn't moving . It's just like I'm paralyzed. The scorching heat was so much that I think I'm gonna to burn any second .

Than I heard a voice . It sounded like a groan and it wasn't from me which indicates that someone else was also in there with me .

I tried with all my might to twist my neck towards my left to see who it is . But I couldn't .

My body isn't moving . I can't move my hand even . My eyes too seemed to be glued to the front only .

I couldn't see anything as smoke covered it all .

Then my seat jerked .

It started shaking hard .

It was like there was an earthquake.

But then it started moving .

The seat dispatched from its position and rotated 180 degrees . Now I was facing towards my left from where the voice came .

Then the smoke started to move and gave me a clear view of what laid behind it .

I froze .

I couldn't even access my thoughts now.

Another groan came and I came back to my senses.

He was sitting there.

What the hell ?

The heat which was trying to burn me mere seconds ago just vanished . I was fine now .

But..

He was trying to save himself . Then he moved his head towards me and the thing that flashed in those beautiful lovely blue eyes made my heart stop.

Those eyes held hatred . A hatred that was directed towards me .

" You are the reason I'm here "

" You did this to me and now you are sitting there and watching me die "

" Huh , this is your love "

" You are a selfish bitch "

" You killed me "