15

Jungkook POV

I opened my eyes only to see that I was left alone in the car that was locked. I panicked when I saw that there wasn't anyone next to me or even close to where I was.

I looked out the window and wanted to run.

This place...

This is the worst place I've ever been to.

I tried to pry open the car door but I was trapped. I jumped to the front of the car and looked for something sharp.

I then remembered I had a razor blade on me.

I scratched at the window until I saw that the glass wasn't strong enough. I used all my strength to punch the glass through.

Shards were everywhere but I ignored it. I ran around the building making sure to avoid cameras and sensors.

I couldn't see any sign of them until I heard a scream.

I burst through the front door even though I felt like I should get away from here.

"They'll be dead soon..."

"It's useless..."

"They won't change you..."

"You won't be powerful..."

I heard all these people talk to me in the darkness.

I ignored them all and ran to the room.

The one room where it all went down.

"This is for everything you've done." I heard a bullet go off and everything felt like it was in the slow motion.

I jumped into the way knowing exactly what this bullet had.

The entire thing was like a needle. It would be filled with vampire blood and it could kill any werewolf.

But if a purebred is exposed to it...

Well welcome to the life of a hybrid.

"JUNGKOOK NO!" I heard one of them scream but they would be killed if I didn't do this.

I did wanna die anyways.

The bullet hit my back and it honestly hurt like a bitch.

The 6 of them were dragged out of the room and locked out.

One of the men that were in the room came up to me.

They were thinking about taking the bullet out but while they were thinking I could feel the vampire blood in my system.

When they finally decided to take the bullet out, I had already started to become a hybrid.

Pain surged through my entire body.

It all ended when I felt my eyes glow a bright red.

I felt like passing out but my body had a mind of its own.

One of the guys smirked at me and crouched down to my level.

"How you feeling buddy?"

I stayed silent, too weak to answer.

When the guy tried to choke me, I instantly threw him onto the ground and snapped his neck.

I thought that there were other people there but turns out the entire building was empty.

I ran out and tried to find any of them.

I spent days even weeks searching for them.

But I didn't find anything.