Chapter 10*

June 26, 2014

Nathaniel's lake house to the side. ♡

*Warning: sexual content.

"No," Reagan whined out for the seventh time, crossing her arms over her chest, pushing up her breasts. Nathaniel glanced down at them quickly before returning his gaze, his face flushed slightly. "I refuse to wear a blind fold".

"Please," he begged, once again holding out the black bandana in front of her. She shook her head childishly, snatching the bandana out his hand.

"Isn't this mine," she asked, raising a brow.

Nathaniel nodded, he really hoped this "plan" worked, but at the rate this was going, that seemed like a long shot. He groaned, "please just do it. This is a surprise," he persuaded, taking the opportunity to tie the make-shift blind fold over her eyes.

He took her hand, placing her inside his black Masarati Ghibi, closing the door before huffing out a breath. "This better work," he mumbled to himself quietly as he got into the driver's seat.

"Do I at least get a hint," she asked, reaching blindly, trying to find the radio's on button.

"Nope," he answered right before Fall Out Boys Young Volcanoes blasted through the speakers. He rolled his eyes just as she began singing, a ghost of a smile on his face.

I really hope this works, he thought nervously, driving away.

_________________✍

"Are we there yet," Reagan whined out for what seemed like the millionth time during the car ride. She fidgeted In her seat, trying to discreetly remove her blind fold just a little bit.

Nathaniel smacked her hand away, "no peeking," he grinned lightly as he pulled up to the gravel driveway, turning off the engine. He got out, shutting his door, coming over to Reagan's side, bringing her out.

Slowly, Nathaniel untied the bandana from her eyes, although quickly replacing it with his hands. "Not yet," he whispered into her ear, biting the lope. Taking it a step at a time, he walked with her to the front, her back pressed against his front, "I hope you like it," releasing his hands.

He heard her gasp as Reagan took in her surroundings, eyes darting from one part of the lake house to another. But, nothing could compare to the way the sun looked as it began to set over the lake. She smiled, turning around to face him. "I love it," she hugged him, but moved back with a playful scolding look on her face when he squeezed her butt through her black shorts.

Shrugging, he led her inside. "Stay here for a minute, I'm going to get our bags," he pointed behind him, giving her a quick peck on her lips.

As soon as he got outside, Nathaniel pulled out his IPhone 5s, calling Wren.

"Yeah," Wren answered casually as he walked out of Alana's room, shrugging on his black basketball shorts.

"We're here," he whispered as he opened the boot, bringing out their two small bags of clothing. He carried them, stopping at the front door as he dropped it to the ground.

"Took you guys that long," Wren asked in disbelief. He looked at his hand briefly, remembering then that he took off his watch just recently. Wren went to the parlor, looking at the wall clock, "it's like six thirty, isn't the place an hour or two away from here".

"Mhm, it took a lot of convincing to get her to put on the blind fold. She's so stubborn sometimes," he shook his head just thinking about it.

Wren walked back to Alana's room, taking off his shorts as he climbed back into bed with her. "Well, I'll leave you to it, then," he faked a yawn, "call me tomorrow and tell me how it plays out".