Chapter Eighty-Three

Date Written: January 20, 2018

************************************************************

*Third Person's POV*

    The rush of wind and the power of two souls merging into one has Grayson feeling the surge of power only death and blood can give a man's greedy heart.

    He could feel his eyes dilate in black, vision turning sharper, senses getting hyper, and instincts surging wilder.

    He could feel the rush of energy as he speeds through the forest, running back to the direction where the black car was left off while the limo had already gained an enough amount of distance.

    He could feel the excitement of a kill the moment he heard the sound of a car speeding in the distance. His other side licked his lips in anticipation for the taste of fresh blood as their prey continues to run towards an unseen trap.

    As the car he oh so waited started to appear, he jumped up high; hands taking on a firm grip against a high sturdy branch before swinging himself and letting go as his body flew in the air, exactly landing on the front of the car, stopping it with the force of his landing with hands that had left its imprint on the hood.

    The engine of the car smoked and Grayson smiled satisfically when the car's occupiers became rattled and disoreinted.

    He never knew why people would think that Damien is the strongest dominant in their generation when in truth, he held that title for years. He just chose to stay low since he doesn't want to risk his tie's safety but where did that go? Same fate.

    He took his hands off the mangled hood, loving the feeling of true strength finally returning to him after sleeping for so long. It's ironic how he couldn't use this at the time when his family needed it the most.

    Damien's goons were back in alert mode when he was done straightening himself. His height was still the same at the adulthood of his age, only a an inch or two taller. His graying hair makes him look like only a man of his late fifties or early sixties when in truth, he's near his nineties compared to Damien who's hair is already white with old age. Grayson still has his strength and build at the times of his prime even at his old age. His muscles are still tight but not as tight as before, still, it is better than a dominant's natural body built at his age.

    "You stick-tailed goons should probably learn to ask permission to come in a trip rather than spying, you know? Your parents would be so ashamed when the principal informs this to them" he taunted them as they growled at the insult of implying them as children.

    Grayson grinned with teeth showing, a challenge insinuated by an old man against five adult dominants.

    He chuckled when they bared their fangs at him. These pups are too easily provoked and is so easy to get their furs ruffled up. This is a mistake that Damien did though. If he's really keen on having them monitored then he should have sent better trained pups than these ones. They won't be able to take on the former strongest dominant.

    Grayson slowly let out his other side, both of them standing side by side in the surface as he let his presence dominate the space they're in.

    The goons shuffled in their feet, canines still bared but not as brave and as aggressive as before once they took on the sight of who's the real dominant among them.

    It is only then did those pups notice the strength that lies within the old man. Dark eyes piercing through their souls, sharp canines displayed by the smirk of his lips, shoulders broad and toned; a display of how strong of a man he is, muscles bulging; still as strong that it looks like it could choke even the biggest lion in the world, body built like a god, stance wide in a defense yet an easiness is displayed. For sure, Grayson Riley is a fortress to go through before reaching the intended target.