Exposed

Pandora pulls the shirt she was just trying on over her head in the clothing store changing room, exposing most of her upper body with the exception of the bra she put on this morning. Putting the cute top down on the pile she'd already put on, she runs her hands through her hair to deal with the messiness that the shirt had done to it. Then she reaches down and readjusts the waistband of her jeans, checking herself out in the mirror for a moment with a smile. Pandora reaches for her next shirt and starts fiddling with it to put it on.

Suddenly, the curtain to her changing room is pulled back by Jemma, much to Pandora's surprise, "Hey, what do you think of...?" says Jemma as she stands in the change room doorway like it's no big deal.

Pandora quickly tries to cover herself up with the shirt in her hand, "Jemma, what are you...?" she starts to ask as Jemma's attention falls on her barely covered upper body, causing it to turn into a smirk.

"Cute top, you picked that out?" asks Jemma, cutting Pandora's question off. All Pandora does is halfheartedly nod as Jemma continues checking her out, "You're going to look hot in that."

It takes Pandora a second to answer, "Okay, well, I... let me put it on and you can find out for sure."

Jemma doesn't seem to take the hint, "Sure..." but she just stands there waiting on Pandora to do something.

"I'll, be out in a minute."

That makes Jemma seem confused, "Why?" she says before continuing when Pandora doesn't answer the question, "Come on, it's not like I don't have all the same parts."

Jemma closes the curtain behind her, leaving them by themselves in the small room and then she reaches for the hem of her shirt, which is not the one that she came in with.

"Wanna see?" says Jemma as she starts to pull her shirt up.

"No, no... that's... I'm... just... I'll be out in a minute, okay?" insists Pandora, somewhat flustered.

Jemma stops taking her shirt off and lets go of the hem, looking at her friend's response as if she's confused, "You're sure?"

Pandora manages to project the idea that she's not still flustered, "Yeah... just... give me a minute."

"Okay..." says Jemma with a nonchalant shrug and turns her back to Pandora, opening the curtain and leaving without closing the curtain behind her. Pandora is quick to pick up the slack though, closing the curtain quickly.

As Jemma waits outside the change room, Pandora quickly brings the shirt over her head and put it on. She takes a few moments to compose herself before opening up the curtain again and walking out to see Jemma looking right at her.

Jemma's eyes look over Pandora, clearly interested, "I knew it. You look great."

Pandora seems uncomfortable at Jemma's level of interest in her. "You think? It's pretty different from my usual stuff."

"It's good to change things up."

"I guess... but, I'm not sure it's me." states a still unsure Pandora.

"That's the point. Do something you never thought you should." says the excited Jemma then adding, "Speaking of which..."

She picks up a shirt on a hanger and hands it to Pandora, "Would you mind putting this in your bag for me?"

Pandora takes the shirt from her friend and looks it over, "When did you have time to buy a shirt?" noticing the anti-theft tags are still on it, "unless... you did buy the shirt didn't you?"