Chapter 32 - not anymore (Joseph point of view)

[James Arthur: Say you won't let go]

Joseph

"Hey babe!" When I look at the door, I see Wendy. This woman makes me really hate her. Why does she have to exist when I've already moved on and found my own happiness?

Flashback

It's been a year since me and Wendy have been in a relationship, and I think it's the perfect time to make her mine forever by proposing to her. We've been together since we were in high school, and now that we're both already 20 years old, I'm ready to build a new life with her and also build our very own family.

So today is our 2-year anniversary, and I'm going to bring her out for the very special dinner that I arranged for both of us. I checked if the ring was in the pocket or not before leaving my house.

The drive only takes about 20 minutes from my house to hers. I'm feeling so nervous, and at the same time, I feel so excited. After what felt like a long drive, I'm finally in front of her house.

When I'm out of my car, I can see two cars near her house. I just think that those are her neighbours cars. I walk to her door and press the bell. No answer. I tried pressing it again, but there was still no sign of someone coming to get the door. 'Why is she not coming and opening the door? Is she not at home, or maybe she didn't hear it? I thought. Then I pressed it for the third time, and luckily this time I heard footsteps coming near the door.

I smile, feeling so excited to see her beautiful face. Just when the door opens, my smile drops and turns into a frown because it's not Wendy but a guy who is shirtless. I try to control my emotions and anger because I don't want to cause a scene here. "Who are you?" The guy asked me.

"You ask me? That should be my question for you. Who are you and why are you in my girlfriend's house?" I asked the guy, and he scoffed at me.

"Who's your girlfriend, dude? As I remember, this is my girlfriend's house, and now we're having a double date with our friends. So can you get lost?"

"Let me see her now. Let me talk to her!" My anger started to fill my body, and my blood boiled.

"Get lost before I punch your ugly face."

"Punch me, and you're dead. I mean it. So, let me see her right now!" I yelled at him because there's no way Wendy could be with another guy when she already has me.

Baby, what's wrong, Joseph? W-w-what are you doing here?" She stutters, and her face looks surprised and kind of scared.

"Don't tell me that you forgot Wendy." I said to her:

"Forgot what?"

"Forget it. Now I want to know who he is." I pointed at the guy who was standing next to her.

"This is Reg, my new boyfriend. Joseph, I know I should have told you about this earlier, but I didn't know how, and you also look so into me. That's why I didn't tell you. Besides, I don't have any heart for you anymore." Without thinking straight, I punched the guy until he fell to the ground. I punch him and punch him in anger.

"Joseph stop! Stop!" I didn't. I keep punching his face until there's blood coming out of it, and then I stop. I straighten my shirt and look at Wendy.

"You! If you don't have any heart for me anymore, you should have told me not to have a relationship with the other guy behind me until you forgot our second anniversary." I said to her: Oh, and Mayne, your right said that I'm so into you until I almost made a very wrong decision to propose to you." I take out the box that contains the ring and throw it in her face. "Take this: maybe you want that stupid guy to propose to you with that ring because it looks like he doesn't have enough money to buy you something like that. I'm just afraid that maybe he will only propose to you with his stinky saliva." I smirk at her and then walk back to my car.

When I'm in my car, I open the window and yell, By the way, enjoy your Romantic Double Date."" I take a last glance at them and drive away.

I might be cool in front of them, but inside my heart, I feel so much hurt because the girl that I thought I could spend the rest of my life with betrayed me by having another relationship with another guy.

End of the Flashback.

"What are you doing here, and what do you want, Wendy?" I ask her, but my eyes just focus on the papers in front of me.

"Babe, I came here to meet you, of course, because I miss you so much." She replied.

"So?"

"So why don't we go out and have a date or anything rather than staying in this company and stressing out with that work?" She comes closer to me.

"And why do you think I will agree to it?"

"Because you love me." I scoffed.

"Yeah, I am, but that was before you said you didn't have heart for me anymore six years ago. Where's your pathetic, lovely boyfriend? Did he dump you already?"

"Babe, please forgive me. I'll do anything for you to forgive me."

"anything?" She nodded her head.

"So why don't you go and tell Thea that you're the one who kissed me first and want me and her to break apart? Can you do that?"

"Except that. Babe, you know why I did that. I want us to be like before. I love you, Joseph." I slammed my hand on the desk and stood up. I walk until I'm in front of her.

"Woman, don't ever say those three words again in front of me because I'm sick of hearing them from you. So before I lose control and use my power to make you regret it, you better get lost in my eyes and my life, and I think I'll be more happy if you're dead." I spoke harshly to her. I really didn't care about her feelings now because she never cared about mine either.

"Joseph How could you say that to me? Babe, I re-"

"Maybe you're already bored with your life. So that's not a problem if I make you rot in prison for the rest of your life, Wendy." I said to her, and she turned into silence. "If you don't want, get out of my life and never come back because I don't have any mercy for you in making you start a new life in prison." I adds.

"How could you do that to me, Joseph? I just want you to accept me back! It's not that hard, besides that stupid girl already doesn't want you!"

"Shut up! Get out of here now before I make a report, and you can stay in jail."

"Bu-"

"Choose!"

"Fine fine. I will get out of your life if you give me money." She said that, and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Oh, I know now why you look so desperate and want me to accept you back. You need money. Such a gold-digging bitch Do you think I'm going to give you No! Now get out of here!" I yelled at her, and at first she didn't budge, but then she quickly walked out of my room.

Every woman that has ever been in my life has always wanted my money, except for one woman. It's Thea. She didn't even want my money because she only wanted love and care. I'm going to work harder to get her back. I'm not going to be depressed or anything anymore. Not anymore.

__________________________________________________________________________________

How's chapter 32?

Don't be shy, and let me know what you feel about this chapter!

Vote

Comments

Share

*****

Much love from me.

Little munchkins