Bonus Chapter| The Wedding

^The bridesmaids dresses, Jax's tux, and the wedding venue! Unedited!!

•Bexley's POV•

"Are you going to invite your dad?" I ask Jax. We were sitting at the kitchen table discussing our wedding. It's in about three months.

"I don't know." He says. I can tell he's stressed and I feel bad. He runs his hands down his face. "I know I should, but Zo will be there and I'm afraid he'll make a scene in front of her."

"Then don't invited him." I tell him.

"But what if he wants to see Zo or I?"

"If he wanted to see you he would have called by now." I realize how bad that sounds after I say it. "That was harsh. I'm sorry."

"No. It wasn't. You're right." Jax says shaking his head. "I'm not going to invite him."

"Mkay." I mumble. "So, who are we going to invite?"

"I was thinking Alice." He jokes.

"You better be joking." I say. "I don't think Saige will like having Austin's ex girlfriend there. And I won't like Gavin her there either." Saige is Austins current girlfriend. She's a lot nicer than Alice.

"I am. But I do think we need to invite Amanda." Amanda is Zola's best friend and Alice's little sister.

"Ok. Do you want to invite Mr. or Mrs. Akers? Or both?" I ask him.

"Mr. Akers. He likes football." Jax says. He like anybody who likes football.

"Ok." I say laughing.

***
Wedding day!

"You. Look. Gorgeous!" Ally, Saige, Bree, Zola, and my mom all say at the same time. They just finished getting me ready. It was the big day. I'm super nervous.

"Jax is going to faint when he sees you." Ally says. (I'm not even going to try and describe what these look like so just look)

 (I'm not even going to try and describe what these look like so just look)

"Thanks." I say. They all looked gorgeous too. All of them were bridesmaids except Bree who was the flower girl. Zola said she didn't want to. But even though Bree was the flower girl she was still wearing the bridesmaid dress.

***

•Jax's POV•

When I see Bex walk down the isle I honestly think I might faint. She looks stunning.

(They exchange vows and some other things happen here! I don't know how weddings work so.... sorry)

"You may now kiss the bride." The marriage dude says. I kiss her and everyone claps.

"I love you." I whisper to her.

"You better." She replies.

***

"Oh! When Jax was seven, I think, he wore a dress for a week." My grandma, Lucy, tells us at the reception.

"Why?" Bex asks.

"I thought I was a princess." I say. I was a weird kid.

"He refused to take it off." Grandma Lucy says.

"I would just like to point out, I totally pulled off that dress." I say readjusting my arms around Bex's shoulders. "I looked amazing."

"Well then maybe you should be the one in the dress right now." Bex says pointing to her dress. "It's extremely uncomfortable."

"Oh honey, they all are." Mrs. A says.

"I hate weddings." Bex mumbles. I laugh and kiss her cheek.

Man, I love this girl.
_________________________________________________________________________________
HOLY CRAP!!!! We hit 50 thousand reads!!!! This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! You all are awesome!!! Also we are #77 in teen fiction which is also crazy. I love you guy!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

See ya suckers!!!

Love ya!!