Play room tease

You enter the room, feelings of worry and excitement rush through your head. The door shuts suddenly and a male figure steps from behind the door. Fear goes through your body as you freeze in center of the room. He steps towards you slowly making his way until he is right in front of you. "Take your cloths off!" You do as you were told and slowly lift your shirt above your head. You toss your shirt to the floor and begin to unbutton your pants. He presses up against you holding your hair with his hand. As you kneel down to slide your pants off his grip tightens on your hair. He pulls your hair as you stand up and begins to kiss you. The intensity grows and you are pressed against the wall, your body pinned in place by the weight of his. You are tossed on the bed suddenly and he jumps on top. His breathing is steady as he looks at you and leans in to kiss your neck. The room cooler than his skin gives your body chills. He trails his hands down the length of your body, feeling the softness of your skin. Your body tenses to the sensation. Slowly his hand glides down your panties and he slides a finger inside of you moving in a come here pattern. Your eyes focused on his a silent moan escapes your lips. "Do you like that babygirl?" he says with a smile across his face. "Yes Daddy!" you reply as his pace quickens. "You're so wet princess, daddy wants a taste." His finger pulls out and makes its way to his mouth. "Mmmmmmm you taste so sweet" he whispers. Shifting his body he moves down your body placing a kiss almost strategically in a path towards your stomach. He removes your panties and throws them to the floor. Flicking his tongue masterfully in just the right spots, your hands fall to the top of his head your fingers entangled in his hair, holding him in place. The feeling of his tongue inside you surged pleasure through every inch of your body. Your blood starts rushing through your veins, your pulse unsteady. Moaning with each motion of his tongue, your body releases. He licks his lips and climbs up to your face. Placing strands of hair behind your ear with his hand he whispers," This is just the beginning of a very long night." You set up and whimper,"please daddy don't stop!" He grabs your bra and tears it from your body. Suckling your nipple and squeezing your breast makes you gasp. Your own hand almost with a mind of its own starts to massage your clit. He lifts up your lower back with his arm. Rubbing against your hips, his penis starts gliding across your slit. Your grab hold of his dick and rub it in the outside of you. He thrusts forward pushing inside of you, slowly getting deeper and deeper. You begin to pant as the pace quickens, your nails digging into his back. A moan escapes the both of you as the passion between intensifies. Propping himself up on his hands, his body levitates above yours. He thrusts hitting your cervix, both pain and pleasure rush through your body. "Oh Daddy harder!!" You begin to exclaim your heart rushing. Your eyes close as you focus on the feeling his throbbing cock gives as he penetrates you fully. His body tenses up and he stops, feeling the warm cum filling up inside you. You wrap your legs around his waist enjoying the feeling inside of you. The flexasion of his muscles as he lays his body on top of you to relax. Kissing you on the forehead he rests beside you. Holding you he whispers close to your ear, "That's my babygirl."