6. The Broken Marriage

Flashback continues...

Gadodia family arrives for the haldi function. Dp welcomed them. AP also accompanied him half-heartedly. Swara took their blessings. All took sit. Swara was continuously looking for Sanskar as she wanted to talk to him.

Then, DP says: AP you should start the haldi function.
Ap: Ji, Sharmishtha Ji, Let's go. Uttara, you make Swara ready for the Haldi function.
Uttara nodded and go to Swara.
Uttara: let's go bhabhi.
Shomi: Yes Swara, you go and get ready. We have to start function.
Swara was looking for Sanskar but she agreed and go with Uttara.

Just then Sanskar comes and sees Gadodia family already present there. He goes and takes blessing from Shekhar and Shomi and looks for swara but couldn't find her.

Dp: Sanskar, Haldi will start in some time. Swara went to get ready.
Sanskar nods. He was about to go to swara but AP stop him.
Dp: Sanskar, Where are you going? Come sit.
Sanskar reluctantly agreed and sit with them.

After sometime Swara comes and the haldi function started. Sanskar tried to talk to her but couldn't do that. Everyone applies Haldi. Swara was restless and look at him who was gesturing something. She knows what he wanna say but she also couldn't do anything.

After function gets over, Sanskar signaled her to come upstairs. Swara sees this and nods. She was going then some ladies stop her and she was stuck between them. She give helpless look to Sanskar.
Sanskar was once again disappointed. After two hours, Swara finally able to free from those ladies and goes upstairs but now Sanskar was busy with guests. Swara shows him her hands from upstairs. Sanskar sees her and excused himself and he too goes upstairs.

Sanskar: Ohh!! finally.
Swara smile
Sanskar too smiles and says: Okay, so coming to point. Did you talk to ur dad?
Swara was about to tell him then sanskar phone ring and he excused himself and went to attain the call.
Shomi comes there nd sees swara standing.
Shomi: Swara, What are you doing here? You should be downstairs na? What will guests think? tell me?

Swara bows her head down and nods.
Shomi: Anyway, We have to go now let's go.
Swara sees Sanskar who was still talking on the phone.
Shomi: What happened now? Come.

Swara nods and give final look to sanskar and left with shomi.
Swara takes elder blessing. Sanskar finally gets free from his call. He turns back to see Swara but she has already left. He goes downstairs and sees her leaving with her family. Swara too look at him and gave him a helpless look.

After that, Sanskar went to his room and throw glass which was on the table in frustration, and ran his fingers through his hairs. He was totally frustrated. He didn't know what to do.
Then, His phone rings. He sees it. It was laksh. He calmed himself and picked up the phone.
Sanskar: yes Laksh.
Laksh: Bhai you ok? You sound low. You were good till yesterday, now what happened?
Sanskar: (sigh) I don't know Laksh. Everything messed up.
Laksh: What messed up? What happened? tell me clearly.
Sanskar: Swara didn't tell anything to her dad till now.
Laksh: What? did she tell you this?
Sanskar: No Laksh, She didn't. I was going to talk to her but just couldn't due to this function and all. I don't know what to do Laksh.
Laksh: ok, calm down Bhai.
Sanskar: Laksh, I have a doubt. I don't know what I m thinking is right or not but does she even want to tell this to her dad or was just pretending in front of me?
Laksh: Do you really think like that Bhai? why will she do that?
Sanskar: Maybe, I m too much frustrated. Don't know what I m talking. You are right.
Laksh: So, now what will you do?
Sanskar: Don't know. Let's see tomorrow.
Laksh: hmm, ok bye, take care.
Sanskar: You too.
Then he disconnected the call.
Sanskar went to sleep but couldn't. He was thinking about what to do.
Same with swara she also doesn't have any idea to do anything. She was sad cause she can't marry her love but was happy for Sanskar.