15 | Chapter Fifteen

A X Y

     Everything was dark, I felt awake but I wasn't. I could sense my eyes moving but I saw nothing. I didn't like it one bit. It was too dark.

     It was silent too. The only thing I could hear were small hushed whispers in the distance. With a small beeping every once and a while.

     Slowly and gradually the sounds began getting louder. Now I could make out what the voice were saying. They make me wish they stayed as whispers. All the loud noises were making my head pound much more harder than before.

"He will be fine, his body just passed out due to exhaustion, and some loss of blood," I heard a man say. Who passed out? And why are they talking in the dark?

"He should wake up by tomorrow or so," They say again. I wanna see who's talking! I tried moving my legs but they wouldn't cooperate with me. I tried my arms but they just stayed in place too. I kept trying, and I feel like I moved my finger. That's good right??

"Sarah, did you see that? I could've sworn he moved his fingers," A deep voice said. Sarah? Sissy is here! Am I sleeping? He saw my fingers. I tried moving them again and I moved my eyes, trying to get them to open. Everything is shut down!

"Diesel maybe you should sleep for a bit," Sissy said.

I feel like it took years for me to finally move again. My eyes shifted around, until they cracked open. When I opened my eyes, they were attacked by really bright light! My poor eyes. How rude.

My eyes got use to the mean brightness and I looked around to see my Sissy and Mate in the corner of the room! Sleeping on a chair.

"Sissy..," My voice made a weird sound in the middle. Making my throat hurt a little bit.
Even though it was a small whisper my Sissy heard it. She moved around before lifting her head up.

"AXY! You're awake. Omg," She yelled. Ouchy, my ears.

"Shhh...," I said lightly shaking my head.

"Oh, I'm sorry cupcake!" She whispered.

"Wate-er?" I asked, my throat was getting scratchy.

"Yes, yes. I'll get you some water," she turned around and smaked Diesal on the head before leaving. I giggle, as he jumps up. His face turns to me.

"AXY! Oh thank god, you're awake," he rushes over to me. Pulling me into a tight big hug.

"Ouchy!!!" I yell, when his arms go around my back.

"Shit, I'm so sorry sweetie!" He gasped, backing up. Owww that really hurt.

"Axy, do you remember what happened?" He asked holding my hand, and caressing my cheek with his other hand.

"Wolfy..." why does it hurts to talk?

"Yeah honey, a wild wolf got to you. He wanted to eat you up, but I wouldn't let him," he rubbed his nose on mine. Making me giggle.
Sissy opened the door with a cup of water and a doctor trailing behind her.

"Hey Galaxy, how are you feeling??" He asked me when Sissy handled me the cup.

"Okay," I whispered as I took a sip of my water.

"Okay, that's good. No pain at all?" He wrote down on his paper thingy.

"I don't think so," I told him.

"Alright, well it's nothing major. You should be able to go home. All we ask is gor you to be careful with your back. And to change the bandages every week," he said reading off a paper.

~~~~

"Sissy, it hurts" I whined. We just came home from the pack doctor. And my back was hurting me a lot.

"Okay then, I'll ask Diesal to get you some pain killers for it," she said leaving the room. I layed in bed on my side and threw the covers over my head. Everything was hurting.

I jumped as I felt a hand land on me. "Hey sweetheart, are you feel good?" My mate asked.

"No,"

"Okay baby, what hurts?" He questioned, rubbing his hand on my side lightly. Purring I try to say, "My head..." He started rubbing circles into my hip, making Anna purr more.

"Is that all?" He asked.

"A-and my b-back," I whisper.
"Oh my poor baby, can you sit up for me?" He slowly took the covers of my head and I moved to kick my leg to the side.

"Here baby, take these they're going to help you with the pain," he handled me a cup and his hand held out there pills. I just stared at them, looking at Diesal from under my lashes.

"Come on baby, please. The pain you deal will go away," he smiled at me. Grumpily, I took the little ovals and put them in my mouth. Gross. I grab the cup and take one big gulp. My mates hand goes to caress my cheek and my body just melts.

He takes the cup from my hand and places it om the bed side. He looks back at me and leans down.
His kisses make me feel so much better.

"Im tired," I wrap my self around him, and I don't wanna let go. He so comfy! And toasty.

"Alright sweetheart let go to sleep then," he says as he laid down on my bed with me on top of him.
I snuggle into him and sigh. I like this so much.

D I E S E L

My poor baby is still hurting, and it's making me feel bad. I slowly rub circle into his back as I listen to his tiny cute snores. Also making sure not to go near his wounds. Sarah walks in and sit on the edge of the bed.

"How's he doing?" She asked.

"He's okay, still hurting a bit but other then that he's good," I told her. She sighed and said okay.

"Imma go out to get some shit, need anything," she got up, half way to the door.

"Nah, we're good," I waved her off.
"Alright,"

I can't help but think about how this all happend. How did the rouge get into our land? How did it so far in, without us knowing? We had a tight security it'd be hard for a rouge to get in.