CHAPTER ♛ 10

Lucas POV

I jumped off the balcony and ran into the forest to hunt.I can't believe that I was so stupid to not feed earlier today. I wouldn't forgive myself if I would have bit Crystal but her blood is so intoxicating.I run and stop at the middle of the forest and spotted a deer at a lake. In one swift motion I tackled it and rip the neck with my teeth and drank it's blood. It was would quench my thirst but not for long.

I ran back to Crystal house and jumped up to the balcony and walked into her room. She was on her bed asleep so I took off my clothes silently not wanting to wake her. I got in bed with her and hug her from behind. She snuggle up next to me and I kissed her cheek. I fell asleep knowing that my mates is in my arm.

Crystal POV

I fell asleep waiting up for Lucas to get back from his hunting. I felt the bed dip in the night but I knew it was Lucas because of his scent.

I got up in the morning and notice there's a huge hand around my waist. I started to panic but memories from last night fell my head and I sigh in relief.

Oh My God. Can he let me go a girl got to pee. I started wiggling in his arm but It just tighten more, If that was even possible. Ok time to come up with a plan...Evil Smile.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed.

Lucas flew off of the bed and grab a shoe, looking around the room for danger. Really a damn shoe not even a bat.I took this as the time to run to the bathroom and so I did. I got in the bathroom and did my business, wash my hands and brush my teeth. I walked back to my room and found Lucas on the bed staring at me with lust in his eyes.

"See some thing you like." I ask with a smirk.

"Nope I've seen better." he said then pick up his phone that on the nightstand. Ok that just killed my mood.

My wolf whimpered knowing that our mate was with someone else.

"Ok the bitch he's talking about is so dead let me at her." My wolf said angry in my head.

"You can have her since she's not her you idiot." I said.

"Hey if i'm an idiot your are too seeing that we are THE SAME PERSON." She replied then blocked me out.

I walk to my closet and got some clothes then walk back into the bathroom ignoring him at the same time. I strip and got in the shower washing my hair with my favorite shampoo and scrubbing my body clean. I can't believe I thought he wasn't with anyone before he met me. I turn off the shower and step out of and wrap a towel around my body.

I changed in a short shorts and a black tee with a feather on it and a beige flats that after I blow dried my hair, curled it and applied make-up. I walked out to see Lucas now gone well I thought he was anyway until I heard him downstairs.

I grab my purse, phone, my keys and a gun and head downstairs texting Talia on the way. What you never know when something could happen.

I got in the kitchen to see Lucas, Phil, Brandon and Dad talking and laughing and talking but stop when I came in. I went to the pantry and grab a granola bar.

"Good morning" I said to everyone then turn to leave but before I can leave Brandon asked.

"Where are you going?"

"Chad's" I replied then heard a growl and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Ok tell him hey and to call me." he replied.

"Ight bro later." I said then turn but my face connected into a breathing wall.

"Your not going."Lucas growled.

"Don't growl at me and you don't control me."

"I can when you're my mate."

"Why don't you fine a 'better' mate?"

His eyes widen and so does everyone's in the room then he finally figured it out.

I stepped around him and head out the front door. A single tear slipped out of my eyes and I broke down crying. I got in the car wipe my face and drove away. I can't believe we just fought.My wolf is telling me to go back to him but I can't I need to clear my head. I texted Talia and Chad and told them that I wasn't coming to hang out. Chad is my gay friend by the way. I pulled up to the forest and head to my cave.

Sorry, I took so long to write I'm kinda busy with school. And I hope you like this chapter.