Greak Orgy

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK MY PUSSY!"

The voice of the goddess Aphrodite echoed throughout the cave of Rachel Elizabeth Dare at Camp Half-Blood. She was currently lying on a bed with Lilly Belle pounding into her with a nine inch black dildo. Rachel herself was making out with Leo Valdez while he fingered her off in a chair. The god Apollo was fucking Piper McLean doggy style on the ground at the foot of the bed. It was a full-blown Greek orgy.

"Thanks for letting us use your cave Rachel. It was-fuck, right there- really nice of you." Piper said.

"No problem. Fuck Leo, your fingers are amazing!" Rachel moaned.

Leo grinned, "Like that? There's more."

Rachel laughed, "Oh please baby. Use that big cock for mommy."

Leo pulled his fingers out of Rachel's pussy and they both got onto the carpeted floor, Rachel got onto her back and let Leo position his cock at her entrance missionary position.

"Stick it in me!" She shouted.

Leo plunged in hard filling Rachel up in one thrust making her scream. Leo continued to thrust in and out of her, Lilly was good but Rachel's pussy was fucking amazing, it was tight as hell. She'd only had sex once before with Nico, they had gotten drunk together. Nico was up for getting drunk anytime whilst Rachel needed a drink because her dad was being an ass as usual. They had gotten wasted and then Rachel started to kiss Nico who didn't try and stop her and one thing led to another until Nico had her on her hands and knees and was pounding into her.

Meanwhile Apollo who had an impressive nine-inch cock was fucking Piper and since he was a god the pleasure was even more intense. Her tongue was hanging out of her mouth drooling and her eyes were rolled into the back of her head and she was moaning uncontrollably.

"Take it, take my cock Piper! Take it in your sexy little pussy. You're so tight." Apollo groaned out to her.

"Mmm, oh Apollo! You're so big and good. Fuck me all day baby! I want your big, bad cock to break my slutty, little pussy. Make me your bitch!" Piper groaned back.

Lilly grinned from her spot on the bed fucking Aphrodite, "Seems like Piper's enjoying herself. What a slut."

Aphrodite moaned, "Stop focusing on my daughter and focus on me dammit. I still need to cum."

Lilly rolled her eyes, "Okay. Okay."

Lilly grabbed Aphrodite's legs and placed them over her shoulders so she could go deeper with the dildo and started to slam even harder into the goddess, the sound of their skin slapping together was very loud, almost as loud as Aphrodite's screams.

"Oh shit! Lilly you're fucking incredible! Who knew Hermes could make something this incredible!" Aphrodite moaned.

Lilly giggled, "Ninety percent of this sexiness comes from my mom."

"I have to meet her." Aphrodite said.

Lilly continued to thrust into her leaning down to suck on Aphrodite's tits to increase the goddess's pleasure and make her cum faster. It worked quite well.

"OH FUCK ME!" Aphrodite screamed.

Aphrodite's pussy clenched onto the dildo strong and pulsed strongly as she released her juices, squirting out and hitting Lilly's stomach.

"Oh wow. You're a squirter?" Lilly asked Aphrodite.

"Yeah. But that was probably the biggest I've ever had." She responded.

"Nice. Now it's my turn." Lilly said.

Just to the side of the bed Piper Mclean was holding out very well for being fucked by a god with a nine inch cock, he was fucking her as hard as he could but she was still lasting longer than anyone else he had ever fucked.