Part 21

Hey everyone!

How are you all?

I know I am very bad for not updating frequently but you all are very sweet to still giving me a chance. Thank you 😊

******
******

"what is your problem?" James asked me in an irritated voice.

"My problem is that you will not dance with any other girl when I am around." I said in a stern voice.

"And why will I listen to you?"

Because...

Because...

"Because I don't want." I crossed my arms.

"Oh yes! I forgot you are my boss." He said mocking at me.

I narrowed my eyes towards him.

"You are my ASSISTANT Miss Miller, don't forget this. You don't have the right to order me. And never ever try to control my life." He hissed angrily.

"Then you should do the same Mr. Ashton. Stop controlling my life. You are my boss and I will only hear your professional problems and orders. And if you want me to stay away from other guys which is definitely a personal choice then you will have to stay away from other girls." I said smoothly.

He gave me an irritating look.

"I will do whatever I want. Don't you dare to invade my personal life." He said and walked away.

Fine! Then don't you dare to invade my personal life Mr. James Ashton.

I almost drank a litre of water in half an hour.

Yes I am not alcoholic that I would drink a few sip to cool my mind.

But.. should I try it tonight?

Why not I do some crazy things tonight?

No..

I don't want to lose my self control and even I don't want anyone to take advantage of me.

I like to be a sincere and mature woman.

But this doesn't mean I can't enjoy the party. Right?

******

I was dancing with the birthday boy when Robert interfered.

"May I dance with the most beautiful girl here."

I rolled my eyes at that.

"Its a very old line." I said.

"Whatever." He extented his hand and I accepted it.

"May I ask you something?" He said looking at me while dancing.

"Yes?"

"Why are you still single? Ugh! I mean that it's not bad that you are single but you are a beautiful girl...  You might have got proposals.."

"At first I busied myself in studies. I never gave attention to the boys or...maybe vice versa. And then after my studies I dedicated my life in finding better jobs. I never got time for all these things." I shrugged.

"All right. So you were a bright student."

"Yes. Always got A plus." I smiled proudly.

"Nice." He said and kissed my hand.

I felt a little awkward but then I saw James coming towards us.

I smiled at Robert brightly.

"Why don't you tell me about your girlfriends?"

Claimed By Him With Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें