Chapter 3 The Escape Fail

Nathan POV:

When we finally arrived to my mansion. I carried my babygirl bridal style to my bedroom. She literally weight nothing! I lay her to my bed. I took off her cardigan and shoes so she was more comfortable.

She looked so cute! MY princess. I started to strip down till I was just in my boxers. I layed down to my bed and wrapped my arms around her waist. She started to stir in her sleep so that her head landed on my chest. I  smiled lightly. I kissed her forehead. Shes the first to ever girl to sleep on my bed. It felt so good. I started to close my eyes and fell asleep.

In the morning

Brook POV:

Mhm my bed is so comfortable. It literally feels like a cloud! But then I noticed since when is my bed so comfortable?? I slowly peeled my eyes open. I had to blink a few times to get used to the bright light. As I looked around the room I knew it wasn't mine.

It is so nice.(picture above) I looked at the side of the bed and saw dent...wait does that mean that someone slept WITH ME ON ONE BED!?!

Then everything came crashing back to my head. I got off the bed in zombie mode. I decided to take a shower I mean why not? I went to the bathroom. Even the bathroom is lit! I striped of my clothes and started to wash my hair and body. The shower felt so relaxing. When I got out of the shower I wrapped myself in white fluffy towel.

Because I don't have any clothes here I decided just wear what I wore before I got kidnapped. Now that I am fresh time to think of the escape plan. I slowly opened the door I was surprised that it open. I picked my head through the door to check if anyone was there.

When the cost was clear I started to walk trough the ever so long halls. The hall looks so clean and expensive just like the room I was in. I thought I was gonna be abandoned house or so. It took me ages to find the stupid stairs!! As I walked down the stairs I heard voices. Luckly they were in another room so they did't see me.

But of course me being clumsy me I HAD to knock down the table. The table and vase fell on the floor whit  a loud thud SHIT!  Then I heard someone ask:" Did you hear that??" Then I heard footsteps rushing to me. I sprinted to the first door I saw and preyed that it was the exit. For once in my life i was lucky. IT WAS THE EXIT!!!

I twisted the doorknob and it didn't move. FML!! Before I could turn around strong Muscular arms wrapped my waist pulling me to a rock hard chest. I tried kicking and pushing him but it didn't help at all. Soon I gave up. Then I heard a  husky voice say:"Trying to escape kitten??

I immediately knew it was Mr.Sexy. I looked down to my feet. He brought up my chin with two fingers, making me look up at him. His burning gaze made me nervous. He said with slight chuckle:" Kitten there is no way out here. This is now you're new home."

I was about snap at him but he picked me up and carried me like a baby towards a table. He sat himself with me on his lap. I tried to get down, his grip just tighten around my waist soon I gave up. Mr.sexy said:" So Brook, my names Nathan Anderson." Hm a sexy name-WAIT LIKE NATHAN ANDERSON THE GANGLEADER?!?!

Then I asked more like whispered:" Like the gangleader Nathan Anderson?!" He smiled showing off his adorable dimples" Yeah that gangleader so just so you know, I would never hurt you.

So these two are my best friends Jay and Alex. And that girl over there is Sam." I finally looked around the table and noticed the two boys who said something about me being there sister. The girl I thin Sam? Is really pretty. She has blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

 She has blonde hair and bright blue eyes

This is Sam

She smiled warmly at me which made slightly relived. I returned that smile. Jay and Alex got up there chairs and comortably hugged me. I hugged them back. But when I noticed what I was doing I was about to pull away but someone yanked me back to there chest.

I looked up and saw that it is Nathan and relaxed a bit I don't know why but it felt right. He nuzzeld his face in my hair and growled:"MINE!!!" I giggled and quickly stopped BROOK HOW COULD YOU!? HE'S A GANGLEADER! I blushed and looked at my suddenly interesting hands.

He lifted my chin and whispered in my ear:" Never look away love, your cute when you blush." he nibbled around my ears which made me blush even more than before. Then everybody started to eat with Nathan feeding me I tried to snatch the spoon from him but he only hold it higher out of my reach.

Such a stubborn asshole! As we finished he said that me and Sam should go shopping. I mean why should I say no? Who doesn't love shopping?? Me and Sam squealed in happiness I gave Nathan a kiss on his cheek without noticing it I quickly pulled away and literally ran to Sam. 

From the corner of my eyes I could see him smirking. That bastard! Me and Sam ran to the car. Sam told me that Nathan isn't bad, to be honest I actually believed her!  Sam and I talked she is really funny. Sam's practically my sister. Shes the best.

**********************************************************************

(Edited)

I hope you guys liked it.

See ya in the next Chapter

Aly ^-^