• N I N E T E E N •

It's a 5000 words part biggest till now.. Please Vote Comment and Share.. Inline comments are always welcomed.

*UNEDITED*

Ashton broke the hug and looked in her eyes all he could see was storm. A raging storm in her eyes. She gulped her saliva and searched for answers in Ashton's eye. The crowd cheered for kiss unaware of the circumstances. Austin and Aaron smiled evily and wished Ashton just kisses her while Allen, March and Allison were horrified. If Ashton kissed her maybe in anger she might slap him or may never forgive him.

They all had different thoughts in mind but out of all the person who was shocked, horrified, angry was Natalia. Her faced showed all the emotions and Ashton read everything on her face. She was an open book to him but he was still a mystery for her.

"Why so early???" Allen announced gathering the crowds attention.

Everyone present in the party diverted their attention from the newly couple to Allen. "Let the kiss be for wedding for now Ashton can kiss her on cheek.." Allen said

Natalia looked at Ashton with teary eyes. He gave a helpless look and move further down towards her. She closed her eyes, fisted his coat in her hand. He bend close to her ear and cheek placing his lips close to her jaw. She breathed heavily and clung to him tightly.

The touch of his lips on her skin made her shiver. She didn't knew for what she was shivering, the feeling entering her divine was new and more intriguing. She never felt such current before not even with Nicholas.

March stood far far away from them among the crowd and cheered for them. She had happy tears in her eyes but at that moment she felt bad and angry on the same time for her own decision. March had announced from day one since their childhood that she never want to be a part of media. She wants a normal life like other girls her age have.

Still a lot of time Aaron and others have pampered her and given expensive gifts which she didn't wanted but had to. She did belonged to a rich family but even though she wanted a normal life. She was the only daughter of her father Mr Albert Paxton and a precious one as well.

Ashton introduced Natalia to many of his college friends to all his business associates. He introduced her to his other half of the family and some of the affairs. The models did came and flirt with Ashton but his hand didn't even for a minute left her waist. From time to time he gave her cheek kisses and kissed her hand.

She blushed as her skin came in contact with his lips while her heart was filled with joy and happiness her dream was a reality. What could she asked more in her life. Life has played twisted and dirty games with her but then this was happiness and it's given from the person she never expected.

Austin came up with his parents and introduced Natalia to them. They all had a family kind of chit chat and gave their blessing to her. Later Aaron came up with his father and March's dad and introduced her. March and Aaron's fathers were fun to be with and very loving while Austin father had a strict aura around him. Allen came up with his father and introduced Natalia. But the same problem lied all the boys don't get along with their fathers.

"I wish March was beside me" Natalia whispered while Ashton tighten his hold around her waist

"it was her decision to be a secret to world"

"Why??" she asked in confusion

"She wants a normal life and all that bullshit, even Mr Albert Paxton wants to introduce March as his heir but she being a stubborn girl just doesn't listen to anyone"

"that's bad!!!" she sighed heavily

"Ash..." they heard Allison calling them from behind. On turning around Natalia saw an older version of Nicholas. Her eyes just brimmed with tears