Dinner

Hey, everyone!  So, I know I made Shirou a bit too OP, but he does have some weaknesses.  Sneak attack telepathy ambushes for instance, or intangibility.  Also, robots like Red Tornado and Amazo are immune to Shirou's instant kill attacks like Gae Bolg or Zabaniya: Delusional Heatbeat.  Or being thrown into deep space.  This is just to establish that Shirou is not invincible.

Ruby: Of course he's not.  That just wouldn't be fair.

The hell!  How did you get here!

Ruby:  Silly boy!  You didn't think that we could get into this dimension did you?

Shut up!  Get out!

Sapphire:  You really should be nice to sister, author-san.

You're here, too!

Ruby:  Yes and here to stay. 

I'll bring Rin into the story to kill you.

Ruby:  Hehehe.  She'll most likely kill you for bringing her here, author-san.

Ugh.  Fine stay.  Just don't do anything stupid.

Disclaimer stuff.  (Ruby: Lazy old author)

The team stared in awe at the home cooked meal Shirou had prepared for them.  Shirou had prepared meals from all over the world, he even made a few meals from Mars and Atlantis.  He got the recipes from Aquaman and Martian Manhunter.  The meals all gave off the most delicious of aromas.  

"Ahem," Shirou coughed.  The team turned back to the young magus.  "Aren't you going to eat?"

The team, still paralyzed with shock, stared blankly at him.  Robin, recovered first.

"How did you do all this?" Robin asked.

Shirou shrugged.  "I had, like, 2 hours."

"That still doesn't give you time to make all this!"

"So I altered the flow of time."

"But that's impossible," Kid Flash said.

Shirou smirked, which seemed to piss off both Robin and Wally.  Then they remembered that he made them food, and forgot immediately to focus on the food.

Shirou saw their hungry stares and smiled.  "Just sit down and eat," he said, simply.

The teenagers quickly went to their seats, each grabbing food.  Kid Flash was the first to take a bite of the food.  Instantly he frozed, and dropped his fork.  The teens stared at him in worry.

"Wally," Robin said, worried.  "Wally!"

"What has happened?" Aqualad demanded, turning to Shirou.

"Did you poison him!" Robin accused, obviously scared for his best friend.  He began shaking Wally.

"Hey," Superboy growled.  "What did you do?"

Suddenly, Wally began to stir.  The others gave him some breathing room, and then he began devouring the food by the second.

"So good," Wally moaned between spoonfuls, tears of joy coming down his face.  "I've never tasted anything this good."

The others, surprised by Wally's actions, took their first taste of the meal.  After getting over the shock of how delicious the food was, the team began devouring the meals.

"Hey," Superboy said.  "Sorry for accusing you."

"Yeah," Robin said, inbetween bites.

Soon, all the food was devoured, but they were still hungry, especially Wally.  Shirou noticed their stomachs grumble and smiled.