Epilogue

~Vincent's POV~
_______________________
It has been 7 years since I lost her. I lost the person I loved the most.

Everyday I wake up without the woman that was always there for me. She loved me more than anything and I loved her the same.

My life has been stressful, extremely hard and upsetting without her. The things I've done she wouldn't approve of.  She would kill me.

I love my mom so much. I would do anything to bring her back. She taught me how to love, how to be passionate and caring.

I just wish that she was here to see her grandchildren, her daughter in-law and the whole pack.

Recently Elena and I have had 2 kids. Twins. A boy, Ronan and a little girl, Athena. She was my little princess, my little goddess. I loved them both so much. We also got married which was the best day of my life.

Elena's cancer was caught early enough that she survived. The doctor was relieved because he said that it was rare and he never had to do that procedure on a werewolf before. She was even lucky to have kids.

I was extremely happy with my life. I have a beautiful mate, two beautiful kids and a wonderful pack.

~

"Elena. It's time to go we are going to be late." I yelled upstairs.

Today we were going to the beach with the kids. It's their first time being in actual water so it shall be interesting.

"Okay okay! We're ready." Elena said walking down the stairs with both kids on her hips.

Picking up Ronan and setting him on my shoulders, we made our way to the car. We placed the kids in the car and turned on a movie for them.

After driving for what seemed like hours we finally made it. The beach was beautiful and it was such a nice day.

The kids were screaming and clapping as we opened the back door.

"Who's ready to swim!" Elena yelled to the kids.

They both screamed so loud it sounded like someone just got murdered.

"Let's go!" Elena yelled back making me laugh.

We carried the kids down to the beach where we met Elena's family.

"There's my grandkids!" Her mom yelled taking Ronan from me.

Ronan loved his grandma. He was such a ladies man just like his dad.

Elena's father took Athena from her and started to hold her over the waves. He held onto her as waves came, lifting her up like she was jumping over them. It was such an adorable sight to see.

Elena came over to me looping her arms around my waist and resting her head on my stomach.

"We did good." She said smiling as she looked at our little family.

"I couldn't agree more." I said smiling before bending over to kiss her forehead.

She smiled and looked up at me before dragging me to the ocean.

As we got there she pulled me in laughing, making me get soaked.

"You're going to pay for that." I said before dunking underwater.

I heard her yell my name as I was underwater swimming to make my way behind her.

Approaching the surface behind her I grabbed her foot and pulled her under.

She kicked and screamed, probably getting water into her lungs like a dumb dumb.

We both resurfaced and she splashed and smacked my shoulder.

"What is wrong with you?" She said coughing.

"Everything." I replied before pulling her into my chest.

"Babe I love you but if you ever do that again I will cut off your foot." She said into my chest.

"My foot?" I asked confused.

"Yes your fucking foot. I would say something else but that's inappropriate." She said laughing.

Ever since we had kids Elena limited her cussing. She cursed at me always but around the kids she was a saint.

Either way I loved her. I know from the beginning everything was bad but we've always learned to work through our problems. She was the one I loved the most. The one that made me happiest well- her and the kids.

Looking back at the beginning of us meeting I never thought that I'd be here in this position. I always thought Elena would've been with Abel and not me. She gave me a chance. I'm lucky to be spending my life with the woman I love and the kids I love.

I'm just glad everything turned out the way it was supposed to be.

Thank you Moon Goddess.

~
A/N:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! I literally love all of you that took the time to read this book. I hope you enjoyed it!

I'm going to be taking a week break from writing and begin to write my 2nd book "Twelfth Moon". I'm really excited to be writing another book!

I hope you have a lovely day/night and enjoyed this.

Thank you again!
-
Sami