[17]

A/N: so, guys, I'm going to start doing dedications because all of you truly deserve it. Even if you don't notice, all of you inspire me and make me want to continue writing every time you vote and comment.

  So, this chapter is dedicated to ComicsAndChill because they're so kind hearted and they're one of those readers who comment sweet things. (My favorite type!)

  Thank you, ComicsAndChill , for reading this book and for supporting me. I will forever be grateful.

  Anyway, this is about to be a super long chapter. You're welcome :).

  —

"Ciao!" Cig yelled out when he saw her across the park.

She looked up and grinned. "Ciao, Cig."

When she reached him, she pulled out her phone and glanced at him. "So, I searched for any Italian books in my house and it turns out... I don't have any."

"That's okay, " he nodded. "We can check out a book from the library."

"Yeah, I was thinking about that. My phone says there's a nearby library–"

"Oh, no need for phones, Rainy. I used to go to the library with my mom every day when I was a kid. It's only a few blocks away, " he told her.

  "Well then, lead the way!"

He smiled, but before he began walking, he reached for her hand. Her cheeks became pink and she looked down.

Seeing her blush made his heart flutter. He was so in love with her that at any moment, he felt he would explode of happiness.

And she felt things with him, things she did not understand. But she yearned to learn because she wanted to be happy.

With him.

"So, Rainy, how many books have you read this year?" he asked her, giving her hand a little squeeze. "Perhaps too many to count?"

"I think so, " she laughed and he joined her.

  It wasn't too hot or too cold that afternoon. It was bright and breezy, just the right weather for them.

  They looked around as they passed some small shops. He pointed the big things while she pointed out the small things. But they both loved everything.

  Their differences brought them together and caused them to see the world in a different light. In their light.

  To him, if there was anything perfect in the world, it was her and him. Together.

  He lead her across the road, holding her closely, before turning a corner. "Here it is!"

  "Oh, wow..." she trailed off as she gazed up at the building.

  "Nice, right?"

  "Nice?" she chuckled. "This is the biggest library I've ever seen!"

  "Yeah. It's pretty old, too, " he nodded.

  She looked back down at the doors and pulled his hand. "Let's go already! Let's find our Italian books."