Chapter 4 Inside The Hole✔

Elliott's POV

The next day as soon as Blake fell asleep, Ellie and I tiptoed our way to the closet with the hammers our mom gave us.

We went to where we stuck the nail so we wouldn't lose our place.

I took it out slightly cutting myself.

"Ah!" I whispered.

"Are you ok?" Ellie asked with concern and taking my hand.

"Yeah I'm ok" I said.

She used her shirt the clean the blood and I thanked her.

"Ok on 3 we hit the wall" Ellie said.

I nodded.

"Ready... One, two, three!" she said.

We hit the wall  as hard as we could and we saw it crack a little bit. We did it again and again each time slightly harder till finally, the wall broke and created a hole.

Me and my sister looked at each other wondering of we should go in.

"Here I'm gonna take this just for protection and we can go on ahead" I said grabbing a hammer.

"Ok but stay close to me" Ellie said.

"Well we don't really have a choice" I said pointing to the chain on our feet.

"Oh, right" she said. "Hey, maybe we can break it with the hammers" she added.

Worth a shot. I bent down and started to hit the chain being careful not to hit our feet. After a couple of minutes I finally broke the chain and got it off our feet.

"Ok come on, lets go in" Ellie said.

I took her hand and and with a hammer on my other hand we entered the hole and wondered off.

We couldn't really see. Its so dark.

"Elliott, do you think there's a light somewhere?" Ellie asked.

"I don't know. Here, El check the walls for a switch and ill check around see if there's a lamp" I said.

She nodded, let go of my hand and started to trail the walls to look for a light switch. I started to carefully search through the middle of the room.

A while passed and I haven't found anything. I guess Ellie hasn't either because she hasn't called me.

"Hey El, have you found anything?" I asked.

"Nope nothing" she said. "You?" she asked.

"Nope. Nada" I said. Just then I found something on the floor. It's a lamp.

"Hey Ellie scratch that. I think I found a lamp" I said.

She came to my side and when she did I flipped the switch.

As soon as I did, me and my sister where shocked because of what was in the room.

On the walls were pictures of my family at different stores. Most of the pictures were of me and my sister at school, stores, even at home. That creep knows where we live!

"He has been watching us for months, this is from a while back" Ellie said taking a picture from the wall.

It showed me and her at school at a talent show. This is even more creepy.

"How come we never noticed?" I asked.

"Who knows" she answered.

I walked to this desk that had a laptop on google. I clicked on the search bar and was shocked at the search history.

"El, you might want to come look at this" I said.

As soon as she saw it she gasped. The search history involved how to kidnap, and how to torture people. What the hell!? Was he just warming up thus entire time!?

"Well well well" we heard. We turned around and saw Blake clapping his hands coming into the room from another door.

"Never thought you'd figure out my plans"

Ellie's POV

"Never thought you'd figure out my plans" he said. What the hell is wrong with him.

"Your sick" I said.

"Maybe I am" he said started to come near me.

"Don't you dare" Elliott said coming in front. I took his hand.

He pushed Elliott to the floor and he grabbed my hair. He punched me in the stomach and I fell to the ground screaming in pain. He started to kick me.

"You two are so worthless" he said and started to kick me more. By this point I was crying.

I saw Elliott finally get off the ground and punched Blake in the nose.

"Ah!" he exclaimed and fell to the ground.

Elliott rushed to my side and held me to his chest.

"Ellie are you ok!?" he asked trying to soothe my pain.

"I am now" I said. This is what I really needed, my twin with me.

He helped me stand up. I also saw Blake standing up holding his nose. I think Elliott broke it.

"Alright I have had enough of you two" he said.

He started to drag us by our arms and took us out if the room. We went through a very a dark hallway. There were many doors and at the very end he started to unlock the door.

He threw me in there and closed the door. Elliott!

"Wait what are you doing!?" I said trying to open the door but it was locked. I banged on it hard. I have never been separated from my brother.

I heard another door slam and it seemed to be right beside me.

"Elliott?" I said leaning against the wall.

"El?" I heard. I sighed of relieve and let myself slide on the wall until I sat down.

"Are you ok? I know you got hurt" he asked me.

"Yeah. Yeah Im ok. Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Not really. I don't think we've ever been separated" he said. And it's true. The only time we are really separated is when we go to the bathroom. I know its creepy but me and Elliott are really close. Being away from each other is one of our weaknesses.

"Yeah same over here. But don't worry, I'm sure we can do this" I said.

"Yeah but hey, don't you want to rest? Its been a long day" he asked.

"Nah I would rather just talk with you for a while" I said.

"Same here" he said.

For a long while we talked about random things until we both decided to call it a night.

I took longer to update cause Im a little sick and I feel like crap. Also the freaky encounter in the room was Caroline's fault. She had a dream about it. It was cool but also creepy. Anyways hope you liked it.