The Hunt of Altswood High

Welcome!

The student council of Altswood High School for Prestigious Youth welcomes your participation in this year's Hunt. The bag attached to this letter should contain your wristband, display screen, target chip, mini-paintball gun and paint pellets. Make sure to check your wristband fits well and the chip displays a name. The help booth should be open in case of any problems, missing items or questions. We ask that you read through the rules carefully before the game starts.

RULES:

1) Your wristband should be on at all times to show your participation.

2) The first name you are given on the chip is your first target.

3) For safety reasons, targets should only be hit below the neck.

4) The second name you go after should be on the chip your first Hunt gave you.

5) The third name you go after should be on the chip your second Hunt gave you, and so on.

6) The Hunt will last however long it takes until it is the last player standing.

7) You can shoot your targets inside and out of school, however you cannot take measures to break any sort of law. i.e. If anyone breaks into their target's house, it will be an automatic disqualification.

8) If you are hit by your Hunter, you are out of the game and must surrender your chip to them.

9) If you are hit by someone who is not your Hunter, the hit does not count.

10) If you are away from school for anymore than five (5) days, it will be an automatic disqualification.

11) Classes on a normal timetable should not be disrupted. Teachers can pull you out if you are a disturbance or if your grades are dropping tremendously.

12) Any sort of violence in order to approach a target is absolutely forbidden, and if any is witnessed, should immediately be reported.

13) Any chip swapping is completely against the rules, as names are organized in a very precise circle.

14) It is recommended you keep your target name to yourself.

Any inquiries at all, come see the help booth. Happy Altswood tradition and enjoy the Hunt of Altswood High!