Chapter 30- Determined

King Darrian's POV

That bastard.

He seriously thought he could take my mate away from me!! And she seriously believed she could cheat on me like that!! She even let him mark her!! No, sir. 

-My Lord, we have traced the scent of your mate and Prince's Cedric's, all of our warriors were distracted by the sudden arrival of some other pack. We didn't manage to distinguish their scents.

My breath hitched.

She was turning. MY MATE WAS TURNING IN ANOTHER WOLF'S ARMS!! That could be the only explanation for the sudden change in the scent of both packs. Soon enough, all of our packs would be just one.

I closed my eyes and massaged my temples.

-Prepare all of our warriors, we're attacking now.- I ordered.

-But, sir...

-I said: Prepare all of our warriors. They declared war first, by intruding our territory. We are attacking them now!!- I yelled in the face of the now terrified Beta of my pack.

-Yes, Alpha.- he mumbled before hurrying his way out of the castle.

I groaned in frustration and began thrashing thw whole place.

"She will be ours once again." both my wolf and me said at a time.

"We will kill Cedric in the blink of an eye, and claim Kaylie just as he is giving his last breath." I laughed.

"And she will pay for escaping our territory." my wolf chuckled.

"Yes, imagine the possibilities..." I got lost thinking about her punishments, that I didn't realize my pack was trying to link with me.

"Everything's ready, sir, the warriors are prepared. We will wait for your orders." one of the voices said.

I smirked in anticipation.

"Go, now." I started heading for the front once I was put of the castle.

"Yes, master." I heard all of the voices sing in my head.

Here we come, this will be a new start for our race. I'll improve everything that the Moon Goddess had made already. I'd show them. I'd show her how wrong she was about me.

We were going to win.

I had a determination to get Kaylie stronger than ever. 

The footsteps began pounding on the ground at steady rate, while some of my most trustworthy warriors were walking in their wolf form, grwoling and snarling furiously.

-What do we want?- I asked outloud.

Everyone stirred, without stoping their pace.

-POWER!- a roar was heard as the whole crowd screamed.

-We will fight! Fight or die! No backing down! This is what I've prepared you for! You'll get rewards for your courageous actions!! You'll have power over a small village! Just as I promised you! As long as we win this, you'll have your future secure!- more yells and shouts of encouragment were heard.

-We'll end with both the packs that put us in the darkness!! We'll end with those who made some of you rogues! We'll end with the unfairness!!

Once I knew they wouldn't back down, that they were inspirated enough, I proceeded to signal for them to run and shift into their wolves.

-GO GET THEM!!- I shouted right before shifting myself and running into the darkness of the forest. If we ran at a really fast pace, we would reach the boundaries of the Full Moon's pack in five hours.

Bless the wolf's speed.

This was it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet angels! Yet another chapter of the marathon!!

-Stardust xx.