Chapter 9- Party with the Drunken Boys

Yeah, so you know earlier, when Cole said, 'I can't lose you.' Well I've lost him..
It's 10ish and I haven't seen Cole for about two hours, I am currently stood in the kitchen drinking Coke, watching the swimming team play some stupid drinking game.
I've tried looking for Cole, I've looked in all of the rooms downstairs, even outside, but I haven't looked upstairs yet, that's where all the canoodling happens, I don't really want to walk in on anything.
But then again, I need to find Cole, hopefully he's alright.
I sighed as I poured the rest of my Coke into the sink and walked out of the kitchen into the hallway.
I rolled my eyes at the couples making out and the guys passed out on the floor. Ugh, high school parties, am I right?
I haven't seen Gee for about an hour either, her and Trent went outside and I didn't want to be a third wheel, so I've pretty much been a loner.
Thankfully I haven't seen Aaron yet, or Emma, or any of her little minions.

I took a few deep breathes as I started to make my way up the long winding stairs.
Okay, so the second floor was much bigger than the first, I sighed as I looked to left and then to the right which led to a corner, there wasn't a person in sight.

'Hey hot stuff.' A deep voice suddenly called from the left.

I quickly turned my head to see a tall muscly guy making his way towards me.

My breathe hitched as I realised how gorgeous he was! He had fluffy brown hair which was gelled up sexily, and he had beautiful hazel eyes! Oh my! His eyes!

'Hi..' I stuttered, quickly.

'You alright?!' He shouted, as he stood opposite me, his arm resting against the wall.
The smell of alcohol suddenly hit me and I coughed.

'Yep.' I replied bluntly. Even though I really, really wanted a conversation with this hottie, I couldn't, he was drunk and I needed to find Cole.

I quickly turned around and walked to the right, before his hand suddenly grabbed my arm, stopping me on the spot. He was strong!

'Can you not?!' I shouted, his hand suddenly loosened, to which I pulled my arm out of his hand.

'Wait. Can I have your noot, noon.. Num...' He slurred to which I raised an eyebrow at him.
'Number.' He grinned weirdly before he wrapped his arms around me.

Usually if a hot guy hugged me I'd be ecstatic but this guy was strong and extremely drunk which made me scared, so I couldn't help but scream.

He quickly loosened his grip, but kept his arms around me. 'I think you're really hot.' He whispered in my ear, his breathe was warm, but it gave me chills.

'Thanks, but I need to go.' I said quickly as I tried to slide out of his arms, but of course I failed.

'Why don't we use one of these rooms?!' He shouted.

'No!!!' I screamed loudly as I squirmed.

'Oh come on.' He said loudly as he walked towards a door with his arms still wrapped around me, caging me in.

'NOO!' I screamed even louder.

'What the fuck are you diddling?!' I heard a familiar voice shout from behind me. Cole's voice.

'It's doing Cole! Not diddling! Wait, maybe it is diddling!!' I recognised Alex's voice.

The hot boy quickly dropped his arms from around me as he turned to look at Cole and Alex.