Chapter 4

*Beep *Beep *Beep *Beep

I groaned and felt around for the annoying alarm clock. As my fingers turned it off, I sat up on the edge of my bed. Today was my first day at this new school. I jumped off of my bed and went to the bathroom. After doing my morning routine, I went to my closet and pulled out my black leather biker skinny pants. I paired it with a snug white tee shirt under my leather jacket. I topped it all with my favorite combat boots. I then put on a little eye liner and mascara, grabbed my bag, and walked to the kitchen. Mom was up making breakfast for me, which was very unusual. I usually have to go get something from somewhere in town.

"Mom, what are you doing?" She looked at me when I said that.

"Making you breakfast because today is a very special day for you," she replied with a glint in her eye and went back to cooking. I realized she had been ignoring me this entire week. I knew she was hiding something but I let it go because I had to give her a chance to make up for all the hardships she has put me through since dad died. Yes, she is the mother in this relationship, and usually the mom had to deal with hardships, but not in this family.

As soon as she set an omelet and bacon in front of me, I inhaled all of it. I hadn't realized I was so hungry, but I hadn't eaten since before the fight. I quickly gave mom a kiss on the cheek, grabbed my bag and keys. In less than a minute I was out the front door and pulling out the drive way.

The ride to the school was long and I was nervous to the point I hadn't realized I was now parking in the student parking lot. Quite a few people turned there head in my direction. They gazed in shock as I pulled my helmet off. I quickly strapped my helmet to my bike and turned to glare at everyone staring. If there is anything I hate it would be people staring at me. When they realized I was glaring at them all, they all turned and walked away. All of a sudden I felt a presence behind me. I turned ready to snap when I heard a deep voice growl, "Mine!"

Was that a plot twist or what? :) please vote for my book below. Thanks!