Chapter Eleven

*Willow*

 "Hey sis," Diego said hugging me. "How are you holding up?"

 "I miss Blake," I whispered wrapping my arms around him. "Other than that I'm okay. Diego, do you think I'm broken?"

 "Broken? Hell no," he said staring down at me. "Your the second strongest woman I know. You've been through enough bad things and yet you still wake up with a smile on your face everyday. You don't hide from the world like most people do. So I do not think you are broken just scared up a bit."

 "But you've survived a battle," Janet said wrapping her arms around us. "And you'll win the war too."

 "What if I don't want the war?"

 "You have so many different people protecting you, there is no way in hell he will touch you. Now or twenty years from now."

 "Don't we have work?" I mumbled into Diego's chest.

 "No," he said. "I'm taking both of you out to a fancy dinner then we're going to see a movie. No arguing, the other teachers have already agreed to take over for both of you for the afternoon."

 "Can we get changed?" Janet asked amused.

 "There's a bag in the back of my car with clothes for both of you," he said shooing us towards the changing room. "Now hurry up or we'll be late."

---

 "Never again," Janet shuttered. "Never again are we watching a horror film with you."

 "You said that last time," Diego laughed kissing her. "I think you like hiding in my chest. What did you think of the movie, Sis?"

 "It was okay," I chuckled. "I wanted to see the new Disney movie. Maybe I'll come see it this weekend with Derek."

 "Can I come?" Janet asked, "Because I don't want to spend it at the house alone. And Maria is coming to visit this week."

 "I thought you loved your mother-in-law," I giggled climbing in the back of Diego's truck.

 "I do love her, but she also gets on my nerves very quickly. There's a reason why I always make sure i have plans the first couple days she's here. Diego can deal with his mother."

 "I'm right here you know," Diego grumbled. "I love my mother but she drives me crazy after a few hours."

 "And yet you still invite her to stay at the house with us," Janet said turning around in her seat to stare at me. "You wanna sleep over at our house tonight? I was hoping you'd help me with so dance routines for the kids."

 "Yeah," I smiled. "I just need to text Derek and let him know."

 "Sala," Diego said answering his phone. "What?...Did he say why he's here?...Put him in my office...Yeah, I'll be there in fifteen...Thanks." 

 "What's going on?"

 "Someone showed up at the clubhouse asking for me," he grumbled. "It shouldn't take too long so if its alright with you girls I need to stop by there and see what he wants. Twenty minutes tops."

 "That's fine," Janet smiled. "I need too speak with Able about his daughters solo anyways."

 "Yeah," I said. "I told Carlos that I would stop by to see him when I got back in town but forgot too. Hopefully he won't kill me." 

---

 "WILLOW!" I jumped staring wide eyed at the big biker that was walking towards me. "Get your little a*s over here."