Dangerously

Daniel Matsunaga as Tristan

Erich Gonzales as Rose

******

Tristan is evil.

And I thought he will be the one.

But I'm so wrong.

So wrong.

"COME BACK HERE BITCH!"

I forced myself to run away from the psychopath of a jock. Although my feet hurt from the beatings he gave to me, I managed to run as fast as I can.

But I think I am not fast enough because I can see his green eyes coming. Although the forest is dark, I can see how livid he is. The Tristan I knew for a couple of days is gone. All gone.

"Come here baby, you know I love you. I will not hurt you... Rose, please come back here... COME BACK HERE!"

As the sound of his voice became louder and louder, my heart is beating and racing. This will be the last night of my life, and I think, I will die. But I have to fight.

And suddenly, my life flashes before my eyes...

"Girl OMG! Look at him! He's so fucking hot!" My friend Anna said while giggling like she's been burned.

"I know, but he's not my type." I said. I must say, Tristan's not my type. The typical high school jock. Handsome. Dashing. Killer looks. Prominent jawline. Cheerleaders on his sides. You know, the typical. I don't want to be stereotypical but he's like the guys on cheap chick-lit fan fictions.

"OMG Rose! He's approaching us!"

And I just rolled my eyes.

"Hi!" He said. He kept the cute grin on his face.

"Hello." I respond.

"So you must be Rose. I heard so much about you around the campus, you know, the beauty queen slash sexy nerd." He complimented. I don't know if I should be offended that he called me a nerd or I should be happy because he called me a sexy nerd.

"Thank you." That's the only thing that I said to his compliments slash offending words.

"Hey, can I invite to my birthday party? It'll be next week and your friends will be coming."

"You know my friends?"

He was caught off-guard with my question.

"Uhm... Yeah. Perks of being famous, I guess." Wow! The head is big I guess.

"Oh. Yeah... I don't know if I can come." I said. I'm starting to have a doubt now, seriously.

"Uhm... I think..."

Anna interrupted. "Yes! We will be there!"

"ANNA!"

"Good! See you around, Rose!" And the jock walked away.

"What the hell was that, Anna!?" I ask angrily.

"I want to go! Beside you need to have a break, it's been a month since we're out?" Anna said.

"Whatever."

The week passed by so fast. And it's Saturday. Tristan's birthday party.

"Anna. I think we should not go."

"Why? He's been nice to you, isn't he!?" My friend said.

Yeah, he's been nice to me this past week but there something in me that I should not go. Or near with him. He smells like trouble to me.