Decisions Decisions

Thanks to everyone for voting and reading!! It means a lot to me and I'm going to start updating more one school ends in a few weeks!! Love y'all .

-------------------

//edited//

The next day rolled around faster than I had wanted it too. I stayed up all night wondering if living with Penny would be a good idea.The thought crossed my mind so many times that I was giving myself a headache. I didn't want to cause her anymore trouble since she was the mom of a biker and if things took a turn for the worse, I don't wanna see her hurt.

Once 9:00 rolled around I got enough courage to actually get out of bed and take a quick shower. Penny's shop wasn't too far from here and I wanted to catch her before a ton of people swamp her at the shop.

This time when I opened the door I was greeted with a mix of pineapples and oranges. Wherever she gets her candles would have to be shared with me.Her face lit up once she saw me.

"Saint! I didn't think you'd be back for a few days. What can I help you with," Penny greeted with a wide smile.

"I actually came to give you an answer", I mumbled. Even though no one was in the shop it was embarrassing to ask for help.I gulped waiting for her to say something.

"Sure sweety. Why don't we go sit down in the back so we can talk".Penny reached a hand behind me locking the door giving us total privacy.

She gestured me to walk towards and open door near the back. Inside there was a small wooden table that took up most of the room and a few chairs either stacked or sitting around the table. I took a seat and waited patiently for Penny to sit down.

"Now, I know you don't want me telling you this but I've known something was off about you. Since the moment I saw you, I knew something happened to you". Her words stunned me.My wide eye's could only stare back at her.

"How could you tell", I whispered .
"Call it a mothers intuition or I have a sharp eye but those bruises didn't come from anywhere when I saw them".My fingers gently traced the bruised area's I had covered with make-up.

She knew I was abused or at-least I came from a bad situation. That's why she offered to take me in.

"My uhm ex-boyfriend beat me", I started," I left because I thought he'd kill me."I only offered her the basics for fear of what knowing the truth could do to her.Penny grabbed my hand from across the table and rubbed my hands in hers.

"And that's why you're coming to stay with me. I'll give you my address and you can go to the motel to pick up your things. I'll help you settle in when I get off", Penny spoke as she drew me in for a hug.

"You don't know how much this means to me", I cried into her shoulder relief settling inside.For years I've yearned for someone to at-least offer help but all I go tin Nevada were pity looks and sad smiles.

"You'll be safer with me then anywhere else. You just have to trust me Saint".

"I'll try".

She embraced me for awhile after that. The hug was comforting, I hasn't had one in so long it was almost a foreign feeling.

"Uhm am I interrupting something", Someone coughed.

"No sweety you aren't", Penny answered quickly,"I'm just getting to know Saint a little better that's all.How'd you get in by the way".

Rogue help up a key keeping his eye's trained on me as he seemed a little unsure at first before dropping it. He motioned for us to follow him into the lobby were a load of bikers stood all stone faced and large. Maybe living with Penny would come in handy.