Author Note & Special Thanks

'Many are the strange chances of the world...and help oft shall come from the hands of the weak when the wise falter.' - The Silmarillion

Here we are again, at the edge of another great height staring down at that dark abyss that holds  no certainties.  If anything, much of this story has been a series of uncertain events, but then I have found that life is just so.

Every small victory is marred with the gruelling defeats that led to that one high. A high that is usually short lived but engrained in the memory of the individual for the rest of their lives, because it is that high that keeps them holding on for the hope of the next.

I live a simple life, a life that on the surface appears steady, unimaginative, quiet, and predictable...and you have no idea how hard I have worked to make it so. I have always stated that 'To Live Again' comes from a very real place, and over the months and years it has grown to reflect both the shadows and the joys of not just my life but the lives of others too.  Just because a struggle is fantastical, or overcome in a way that would never exist in the realms of our daily lives, does not mean that it is not formed from author's psyche.  A happy ending, if only brief, may just be a way to cope with a pain that will not be soothed in reality.

Storytelling is a gift, it is a healer, a companion, and a source of much discord at times.  I am blessed to have been able to share this story with others, and to be made aware that it has made an impact too.  So, to reiterate again, thank you for giving life to my words so that they now matter in some small way.

As a token of my gratitude I feel drawn to mention those that go out of their way to inspire me, lift me, or in most cases are those who give me some tough love - like true friends should.

Rousdower MavisMcQueen TiedinRed SophieMontani8 n2n0n00 Miss_Marshmellow @SianaPetkova e_Silmarwen_elf ElaliaSilvyra Raider-k SineadRobyn GerithorDunedain princesswithashotgun JenniferCobb5 Tammy_Luna_70
...And the writers beyond Wattpad, Cornelia, JJ, and my amazing Artist and Poet friend Paul who is a ray of optimism in this dark world.  The super duper FFN guys who literally make me smile constantly. And also those that have inspired this story - Laura, Josie, my incredible Mother, my Grandfather...people who demonstrate faith and strength beyond reason to do so.

Honestly, I could list plenty of people  who have passed me by and offered me just a little nugget of kindness, or hope, or wisdom.  Although I fear I would forgot names if I tried. But the above mentioned have all went a little ways extra to make it all a bit special. Thank you for being awesome and #staysweden #TeamSmirkwood hehe!

All my Love and appreciation,

CJ
Xo

PS: I shall post up some Book III details soon, plus a release date.