His dirty little secret

"We've just entered luna d' argento boundary." I heard someone say, I don't know who since my eyes were still closed and I was half asleep.

"Go straight to U.P.A.Q." A voice I recognized as Gio's said. "Ask David to bring Amelia's car and her things there too. Grazie.

"Hey, wake up. We're almost here sweetheart." Gio murmured in my ears, making me sigh contently. 

"I'm up." I said, sitting up straight and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "What time is it?" I asked. "Where's carina?"

"Uh, It's.. 5:45 in the morning" Gio answered and I nodded. 

"Carina's with me!" Alexander said from the front seat. I smiled at him gratefully. 

I looked outside the car to see that we were going through a small path where our car barely fits through. From inside the car, I can hear the faint sound of running water. "Are we heading to your pack house?" I asked, facing Gio.

 "Are we heading to your pack house?" I asked, facing Gio

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"No. We're going to U.P.A.Q." He said, smiling at me. 

"U.P.A.Q.?" 

"Undisclosed Private Alpha Quarters." Gio said.

"In other words, the Alpha's playhouse." Angelo said from the driver's seat, making me chuckle. "Only high ranking wolves know of this location."

"Not all high ranking wolves." Alexander said, giving Gio a look through the mirror. What does he mean by that?

"We're here." Angelo announced as he parked in a very small clearing enough to be a parking. "We'll have to walk from here." 

"Is it a long walk?" I asked since I was still really tired and I don't think I could hike or walk for long. I'm such a lazy ass. Back in my cottage, I got used to not doing much. 

"Are you still tired?" Gio asked me, opening his side of the car. He got out and held his hand out for me. 

"A little." I answered him, grabbing his hand out and getting out the car too. 

"I'll carry you." He said and without giving me a say about it, he carried me bridal style. I squeaked a little and asked him to put me down but he wasn't having it. I sighed and just decided to enjoy the feel of his skin against mine. 

We made our way through knee high variations of plants and grass. There were tall maple trees covering the sight above so all you can see ahead are more leaves and trees. The sound of running water was getting louder and it somehow made the environment feel more peaceful. Not even a minute later, a small building came into our view. Is it a house? It was.. it had a.. umm a very weird structure but yeah it's a house. It was concealed by foliage and trees making it look harmonious together with the forest. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Alpha Gioजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें