Prologue

Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro

He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually meets their other half at the age of 16. People moves out of the way when he comes. They fear him because of the great power he holds because he has pure alpha blood running in his system making him more dominant over every other alpha's. 

Amelia Zora Kershaw

She's the daughter of the Alpha of the destroyed Blood moon pack.  She has completely hidden herself from the rest of the werewolf kingdom for three years because of her fear of ending up just like her family. She has no pack, no family and barely has a home. She hasn't given thought to the idea of a mate, preoccupied with the thought of ever knowing what happened to her family.  

---------

The surprise and shock that these two unlikely pairs experience when they first saw each other is unexplainable. Together, they have a long journey to survive and a war to win before they finally become what they want to be; Mates. A reigning luna to get out of the picture, a family to know whatever has happened to, roots to be traced, raging rogues to be settled and a war that is inevitable; Will these two make it out alive at the end of their trap filled maze?