Chapter 21

Lelia's POV

The sky looked breath taking. It looked like a sunrise and sunset at the same time. It had different colors and even gold on it. I actually can't believe I'm here with my parents.

I've never heard of a werewolf heaven or something but they said it's like our heaven but in different way. We are able to shift here and run around freely with no rogues around.

Right now I was running around not worrying about who sees me because they won't hurt me. I felt a presence next to me and I saw the moon goddess's wolf running next to me.

"I need to talk to you," I heard her. I nodded and headed to a nearby lake and stopped. I shifted as so did the moon goddess. We were wearing clothes because here on heaven when we shift back to our human form we are already wearing clothes.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked her. She gave me a motherly smile. "It's time for you to go back. They need you, they miss you so much. It's time," no no no no not now. I just got here and saw my parents which I miss so much. I shook my head no.

"I just got here I'm sure they can wait," she gave me a sad smile and shook her head. "You have been in a coma for 8 months, they were about to disconnect you but I stopped them, I had to send them a sign to stop them. Look when you go back you'll be the same but you are going to be half vampire and half wolf. There's just one thing you are going to need to do and that's for you to help Jared," I furrowed my eyebrows. Help Jared?

"What do you mean?" I asked her confuse.

"He woke up weeks ago but doesn't remember much. He just remembers your name and his mates name. Try to help him remember but also remember he's just as strong as you, he can even kill you. He's dangerous that's why I need you to go back and help him remember before anything gets out of hand," she held my shoulders and looked at me in the eyes.

"Can I at least say good bye to my parents?" She gave me a smile. "Of course my dear."

I heard beeping. Ugh what the hell.

My head hurts a lot and I kept hearing voices and noises.

"Shut up!" I screamed and then groaned because of the pain in my head. I heard feet running and then a door open.

"Oh my goddess you're up. Thank you goddess," I felt a kiss in my forehead and then someone buried their head in my neck and sniffed me. What the hell?

I opened my eyes and closed them back.

"Turn the lights off," I said and felt the body get off of me and then heard a click. "There you can open your eyes," his voice send chills to my body and was deep. I opened my eyes and saw everything clear and then saw a handsome men looking at me.

"Andrew?" He looked surprise.

"You....you remember me?" He asked shocked. I looked at him confused and nodded. "Yeah why wouldn't I remember my mate?" I gave him a smile/smirk. He suddenly had a big smile on his face and ran to my side and hugged me.

"Oh my goddess I thought you wouldn't come back to me. I was scared and I couldn't bare the pain of seeing you here dead," he was crying on my shoulder. I totally missed him.

"Shhhh it's ok I'm here, I'm not going anywhere," I pulled his head out of my neck and grabbed his cheek and looked at his beautiful eyes (A/N I forgot what color they are so if you know please let me know)

I looked at him for one more time and pulled him in for a kiss. Goodness his lips. I purred in his lips and felt him smile.

"I missed that sound of yours kitten," He smiled at me and then kissed me again but harder like if I'm was going to disappear forever. I moved my hands to his neck and started playing with his little hairs. I felt him groan and got on the bed on top of me. If you forgot we were in the hospital bed like no joke, some one could walk in.

Like if reading my thoughts he pulled away and looked at me breathing heavy. "Don't worry I told the doctors not to let anyone in and I locked the door," he smirked and kissed me back again but more passionately. I moaned when he bit my lip, he wanted entrance but I didn't let him. He growled lowly and felt one of his hands move to my hospital gown and then felt his hand on my bare thigh. I gasped at his cold hands and felt him smile in victory and felt his tongue in my mouth. We fought in dominance(is that the right word?) and of course he won. I rolled my eyes when he smiled and chuckled.

I pulled away and smiled a him. "I missed you," I pecked his lips and he had a huge smile on his face. "What?" I asked him confused. He smile got bigger, if that was possible and kissed me hard.

"You smiled. I made you smile," He pulled away lightly and whispered it right in front of my lips where I could feel his minty breath. I have to wash my teeth.

At that thought I didn't want to kiss him anymore. I guess our bond is working perfectly because he must have heard my thought.

"You're fine. I just want you here with me," he then kissed me back with his weight resting on his left arm while his right hand was still under my hospital gown.

••••••

I have tests this week then I'm off for thanksgiving for a whole week so I'll make sure to update on that week.

Vote & Comment❤️