Chapter Fourteen

Pic of Dante

*Zane*

"Shit," I mutter after the fourth missed call. "I can't believe I fell for a decoy." I growl.

"We all fell for it, Zane." Brandon says.

"I told her I would keep her safe. Now she's at the house with just my dad." I growl out as I slide to a stop in front of the house. Running in the house I all the room on the top floor before heading to the basement. "Dad!" I yell when I noticed him on the floor, walking over to him I get tackled from the side. As we roll I finally pin the guy to the ground.

"ZANE!" I heard Brandon yell.

"DOWN HERE! CALL HARLEM!" I yell back and look down when the guy I've got pinned starts laughing.

"Your to late," he laughs.

"Where is she?" I growl as I jerk him up and shove him against the wall, "Where's Kylie?"

"Gone," he chuckles, "She'll be dead by tonight."

"Knew you were scum," I turn when Kyle said that. "Take your dad upstairs, Savage. I get answers from is dumba**." I nod and walk over to my dad.

"The Savage," the man said, "Your the one that got that rich kid killed." I freeze for half a sec but the man notices, "Guess you going to lose another one on your watch."

"Shut it," Kyle growls and the man groans. I get my dad up the stairs and on the couch.

"Zane," Brandon says, "Harlem's on his way."

I nod and walk out the door. Walking into the barn Puck and Lobo start whining. "I'm not losing her." I mumble, "I'm not going to let anyone else die."

🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰

*Kylie*

☄Four years old☄ ----------Flashbacks--------------

"Got ya, bambi " he whispered then started tickling my sides.

"No, stop Papi[daddy]" I giggle, "Hermano[brother]help."

"I'll save you, mariquita[sissy]," Kyle yelled and jumped on Papi's back.

"Now I've got both of you," Papi growls and holds both of us. "What should I do with..."

"Kane, we have a problem," Uncle Mac said running into the living room.

"What?" Papi says letting me and Kyle go.

"Devil," Uncle Mac says, "He'll be here in two minutes. I've already got Mathew and Edison in the room."

Papi nods and grabs mine and Kyle's hand dragging us to the basement where Eddie and Mattie are, "Boy's listen to me." Papi says and I look at him and Uncle Mac. "You stay down here until either Mac or I come get you and if something happens no matter what you stay together."

"Dad, what's going on?" Kyle ask.

"Don't worry 'bout it. Stay quiet." Uncle Mac says as him and papi walk out and I here a click. After a while I climb up in Eddie's lap and watch as he plays on his Gameboy. Suddenly, I heard a bunch of really loud pops. Kyle and Maddie wrap they're arm around me and Eddie I faintly hear Eddie humming.